We stayed here what must have been the german school holidays ,as everyone that came had at least two children who literally spent all the holiday screaming in the pool.The apartments were excellently clean and spacious but if you were self catering very basic equipment.We were in the azul park side but on reflection would have preferred to be in the garden apartments as it was less noisy and had more English people staying there.The resort itself is split into small coves and tiny beaches which get crowded very quickly,lots of restaurants but not a lot of bars and prices leave a lot to be desired.We don't think we shall come to this area again as there isn't a lot to do unless you like sunbathing and walking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the south-east coast of Mallorca, the complex boasts an excellent location right on the sea front, facing Cala Azul and only 50m away from the beautiful beach of Cala Esmeralda. Offering a wide and interesting range of complementary services nearby and just 1Km away from the shopping and tourist centre of Cala D'Or. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Alpha Holidays Limited, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Inturotel Cala Azul Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inturotel Cala Azul Park Hotel Cala d`Or
- Cala Azul Park
- Inturotel Cala Azul Park Cala D'Or, Majorca