There are lots of great reviews already so will keep it brief.
We are a family of four with two young children 4 and 7 and had a really great time during
our stay here on a self catering holiday. Would definitely stay there again.
The complex is made up of mostly low rise blocks, spread over large beautiful grounds so it has a nice village feel. Lots of grassy areas, and very beautiful near the coves.
Great pools and good sun lounger policy - ie all towels placed before 9am taken off as a matter of policy so its fairer. The pool across the street in Esmereda Grdns is quieter and never a problem to get a lounge so we tended to go there.
Close to cloves and beaches and 15 min walk to the main town area.
We stayed in C106, ground floor flat that backed onto the children's playground, so our children just jumped the fence, and were in swing heaven, making our lives easier. They made a lot of friends that way and had a blast.
Fantastic kids club. Evening entertainment was so so from what we saw.
We had a lovely time. The coves are stunning, and Es Calui in town is a great restaurant. Would definitely go back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the south-east coast of Mallorca, the complex boasts an excellent location right on the sea front, facing Cala Azul and only 50m away from the beautiful beach of Cala Esmeralda. Offering a wide and interesting range of complementary services nearby and just 1Km away from the shopping and tourist centre of Cala D'Or. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Hotels.com and TravelUp so you can book your Inturotel Cala Azul Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inturotel Cala Azul Park Hotel Cala d`Or
- Cala Azul Park
- Inturotel Cala Azul Park Cala D'Or, Majorca