Just came back from our first weeks holiday abroad, with a 16 & 11 year old. Was everything we hoped for and more! The hotel was great ( the only slight disappointment was our view from the balcony - overlooking the flat roof of the resturant, but there was a sea view to the side!) The room, alothugh fairly basic, was kept spotless by the maid service. The food was great - a really good selection for breakfast and evening meal. A very short walk to the beach, which was wonderful for snorkeling. We took a trip on the boat 'starfish' and loved looking at the other coves, with the highlight being the slides off the boat into the sea. We also hired a car for the day to drive to the local water parc (there was no trip on the day we wanted) and although I've never driven outside the UK before, it was no problem.
Just a short walk into Cala D'Or centre. Very quiet during the day,but busy with a lovely atmosphere during the evening.
All in all, a great hotel in a excellent location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the south-east coast of Mallorca, the complex boasts an excellent location right on the sea front, facing Cala Azul and only 50m away from the beautiful beach of Cala Esmeralda. Offering a wide and interesting range of complementary services nearby and just 1Km away from the shopping and tourist centre of Cala D'Or. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Inturotel Cala Azul Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inturotel Cala Azul Park Hotel Cala d`Or
- Cala Azul Park
- Inturotel Cala Azul Park Cala D'Or, Majorca