Travelled with my wife 10 yr old son and my disabled 3 yr old son and have to say it was a fantastic holiday in a fantastic hotel.
Staff were very helpful and all spoke very good English (in fact a couple of the staff were English), Clean/Tidy and very well run.
Cala D'or is a greta little place and we will definitely be returning next year, only change i'll be making is we will be going half board rather than self catering as both nights we ate in the hotel the food was very good with loads of selection,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the south-east coast of Mallorca, the complex boasts an excellent location right on the sea front, facing Cala Azul and only 50m away from the beautiful beach of Cala Esmeralda. Offering a wide and interesting range of complementary services nearby and just 1Km away from the shopping and tourist centre of Cala D'Or. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Inturotel Cala Azul Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inturotel Cala Azul Park Hotel Cala d`Or
- Cala Azul Park
- Inturotel Cala Azul Park Cala D'Or, Majorca