This was our first time as a family in peak holiday session at this resort. The staff were lovely, rooms adequate enough, we self catered and only did breakfast and the odd lunch, anything more and you would have needed bigger facilities as kitchen is very small. The children loved the entertainment and the shows, all be it a bit cheesey
The resort itself is very family friendly with lots to do, loads of good places to eat etc.
The only downside is that you had to get up early if you wanted a spot around the pool. Even though you are supposedly not allowed to reserve them, most were. We tended to go over to the other hotel that seem to have more spaces and a little less crowded. Even the beach front, people had put towels down to reserves spots!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the south-east coast of Mallorca, the complex boasts an excellent location right on the sea front, facing Cala Azul and only 50m away from the beautiful beach of Cala Esmeralda. Offering a wide and interesting range of complementary services nearby and just 1Km away from the shopping and tourist centre of Cala D'Or. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Inturotel Cala Azul Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inturotel Cala Azul Park Hotel Cala d`Or
- Cala Azul Park
- Inturotel Cala Azul Park Cala D'Or, Majorca