We are a family of four with a 5 & 6 year old children and we stayed for 14 nights on 30th July.
As soon as we arrived we knew we'd chosen a great hotel.
The lobby area was large and open with friendly check in staff who were knowledgable and helpful. We were given a room in block E which was one if the two blocks nearest to the sea. We had a garden and partial sea view rather than pool view which was nice.
The room itself was a good size. We had a living room kitchenette area with room for a dining table plus a separate bedroom with balcony access from the living room and bedroom. The kitchenette area was petite and big enough for toast and sandwich making but not for much else. We weren't bothered as we went half board but even still I wouldn't be too concerned if I was self catering.
The cleaners for the room were amazing and did a fantastic job. It was extremely clean.
The hotel itself was in a great location next to a jetty and steps from the esmerelda cove beach which was beautiful. There was also a great pizzeria restaurant, outdoor snack bar, modern bar and half board dining area. There was also use if the facilities in Esmerelda Park (next door) and Azul Gardens (across a quite road).
There was a good entertainment team offering a good programme for all children age groups and adults too.
My children attended the mini club 4 times during the holiday and they enjoyed it especially the t-shirt painting.
There were yoga, exercise classes, football, netball and rifle shooting for adults along with fun mini games poolside during the day.
There were two pools at the hotel. We mainly used the top pool as it was a shallower pool which allowed our children a little freedom to play. This gave us peace of mind and made our holiday and one of the many reasons we will be returning.
The half board option was good. Food was plentiful and good quality. The staff were attentive and the manager was helping out alongside the waiters.
The drinks at the evening meal were chargeable and could be paid cash or charged to the room. We generally took water with us and bought soft drinks if needed.
The evening entertainment changed daily. We stayed to watch one show loosely based on 'Rocky Horror' which was good fun. The staff worked really hard and you could tell enjoyed performing. Well done team!
The location of the hotel itself was a nice walk into town with shops and fairground areas for children on route.
Overall an amazing holiday. We'll definitely be returning here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the south-east coast of Mallorca, the complex boasts an excellent location right on the sea front, facing Cala Azul and only 50m away from the beautiful beach of Cala Esmeralda. Offering a wide and interesting range of complementary services nearby and just 1Km away from the shopping and tourist centre of Cala D'Or. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Inturotel Cala Azul Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inturotel Cala Azul Park Hotel Cala d`Or
- Cala Azul Park
- Inturotel Cala Azul Park Cala D'Or, Majorca