The hotel was superbly modern and much nicer than we expected for the price paid. On the whole, the staff were friendly and very helpful. Great holiday over all.
Top tips for future - if arriving late make sure you have eaten or bring food as there is nothing available in the hotel after 22:00 hrs. Even the bar which is open till 3am had no crisps or snacks.
Don't be afraid to ask for extra pillows or towels. Possibly due to the low price, we had to ask for these things for our 3rd guest as the standard double allowance was all that was put out.
The inclusive breakfast was good value for 9 euros on the days we paid for it (as we didn't include it in our deal) but I'm not sure I would have wanted to eat the same food every morning. Although it was good value on the odd day we wanted a bigger breakfast before heading out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel complex, totally renovated in 2008, located in Cala d’Or (Majorca), 300 metres from the beach. Complex with 3 open air swimming pools, surrounded by landscaped areas and especially suitable for families. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Onthebeach, Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Priceline, TravelUp, Lastminute, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Club Martha's Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Martha`s Aparthotel Hotel Cala d`Or
- Hotel Marthas Aparthotel
- Resort Marthas Aparthotel
- Club Marthas Cala Dor
- Club Martha's Aparthotel Cala D'Or, Majorca