We got back two days ago after a 10 day trip. The bar staff and entertainment staff were all brilliant. The hotel was clean and the pools both indoor and outdoor were great. There is a personal touch to this hotel mostly due to the staff. My children had a great time. Charlie won 8 certificates for various sports competitions and Tia danced and sung on stage as an orphan in Annie (which was down to the terrific Mariel and of which made her entire holiday. In her words her best holiday ever.) Only thing for us was we wished we had not gone all inclusive as food not brill and missed out on a lot of lovely restaurants in the marina and nearby cala d'or town.
This is tia this was my best holiday because of all the entertainers and especially Mariel she made my holiday full of joy the only thing I was gutted about was I missed my favourite show Mamma mia hope it went well I will miss you Mariel xxxxxxxxx
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel complex, totally renovated in 2008, located in Cala d’Or (Majorca), 300 metres from the beach. Complex with 3 open air swimming pools, surrounded by landscaped areas and especially suitable for families. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Jet2Holidays , Odigeo, Expedia, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Club Martha's Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Martha`s Aparthotel Hotel Cala d`Or
- Hotel Marthas Aparthotel
- Resort Marthas Aparthotel
- Club Marthas Cala Dor
- Club Martha's Aparthotel Cala D'Or, Majorca