Apartamentos Cala d'Or Playa(Cala d'Or)(Great Value!)
US$379
US$343
  • Pool
Sol Cala d'Or by Melia Apartamentos(Cala d'Or)(Great Value!)
US$205
US$197
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$223/night.

Free cancellation until 29/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$307
US$223
  • Beachfront
Barcelo Ponent Playa(Cala d'Or)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$160
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 46% below average rates

The price you found is 46% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$295/night.

US$306
US$294
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$377/night.

Hotel D'Or(Cala d'Or)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$117
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Gavimar Ariel Chico Club Resort(Cala d'Or)(Great Value!)
US$280
US$253
  • Restaurant
US$245
US$227
  • Beachfront
  • Pool
Inturotel Sa Marina(Cala d'Or)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$273
US$250
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$285/night.

1,703 results
All reviewsmolly clubcala egosself cateringtony's barsun loungerskettle and toasterwestern steakhouseminute walkstudio apartmentindoor poolpizza restauranthalf boardbars and restaurantsentertainment teamkids cluberoski supermarketland train
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My friends and I have just a wonderful week and would recommend this hotel to everyone. The staff in the whole hotel were wonderful and always very friendly willing to help. The entertainment team were super and the evening shows were amazing. Our house keeper always had a smile and left the room impeccable. We will definitely be back later on in the year.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank silla34
BLS H, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Blue Sea Club Martha's, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hi silla34,

Thanks for this wonderful feedback and for recommending us. We are so happy that you and your friends had an amazing stay at our hotel. What we like the most about this review is that you mentioned you will definitely be back later on in the year. All of our entertainment team, housekeeping team and the rest of our staff send our best wishes from BLS Club Martha´s.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Just returned from a lovely 3 night stay at this complex . Beautiful surroundings , spotless and well maintained . Apartments were basic but just the normal that you would expect we didn't feel there was anything missing , they were lovely . Pools were medium size , no problem getting a sunbed , staff were pleasant and helpful throughout the complex
we had a 4th floor apartment which had a lovely distant sea view .
Beautiful spacious grounds and complex well placed to get around
Cala egos area small but enough to do . Has two small beaches which are really coves one only 5 mins away from hotel , the other about 10/15 min walk , but sand and water beautiful , plenty of shops , bars and restaurants around.
Marina was only a 15 min away and the centre of cala dor a further 15 mins . However there is also a little train that runs a round trip around the area throughout the day upto 8.30pm and the taxis are plentiful usually about 6 euros to centre of cala dor .
we only had a few issues really on our little break and not really issues that spoiled our holiday ,more just information to pass on .
Firstly there wasn't any plugs in the kitchen area , there was a kettle provided that was pre plugged in but we chose to use our own travel kettle that we had bought and therefore had to plug it in the bedroom to boil , which was a bit of a nuisance .
Secondly we booked self catering but on the last day chose to eat at the buffet restaurant for lunch having checked out of the room . We were disappointed with the choice of food in comparison to what we were expecting for a buffet together with the cost of the buffet which was 18 euros per adult . This price did not include any kind of drinks , soft alcoholic or water . you had to pay extra for drinks . i wanted to make up a sandwich but found there was no slices of bread only small soup rolls and no meats or cheese . To be fair there was some hot food available and some desserts available which all looked nice but we were expecting a lot more variety that we were usually used to with a buffet and were therefore unhappy about paying that price for a small roll and salad .
we politely explained it wasn't suitable for what we were looking for and our money was returned without a problem and we moved next door to natalies pizza which also had various sandwiches and lunch time snacks available that met our needs for a much affordable price .
The only other thing is that there are no pool towels to rent and towels in the room are changed every other day , if like us you are only there for three nights and therefore have limited hand luggage and dont bring towels , its possible like us that you will have to have the same towels for the length of stay . our towels were changed on the first morning having really only been there for about 8 hours and then not changed again as we had to check out on the morning they were due to be changed .
Other than that , overall we had a lovely pleasant stay here and I would recommend this complex to couples and families as its beautifully kept and in a good location .

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Hi Christine I,

We appreciate the time that you´ve taken to comment so extensively on your stay in our hotel. We´re pleased to hear that you´ve rated us so highly and that furthermore you´ve given positive feedback apart from a couple of points mentioned. We apologise for not having catered to your taste in food and for you refusing to take the buffet option. Also, we will take onboard your feedback about the plug in the room and other comments that you´ve made. Apart from being positive this information is also very useful for other holidaymakers and it helps us to improve. Thanks again for staying with us and we hope to welcome you again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Just back from a really fun 2 weeks in sunny Cala D’or. Travelling with our two girls (4 & 2) our requirements were a decent pool, a nearby beach, and plenty to keep them occupied. The apartment we stayed in was basic but fine - plenty of space for us all and a nice little garden next to the main pool. I was worried it would be a bit noisy at night but this wasn’t a problem. The complex is clean and the food & drink their serve in the poolside snack bar is pretty good - we often got takeaway pizzas to have back at the apartment in the garden, or Mojitos to Jane by the pool. We weren’t too keen on the buffet in the restaurant though. Cleaners come every other day, but that was fine; we just picked up fresh towels from reception when needed. There is a small playground on the complex which the girls enjoyed, and the pools are great. The restaurants that are in the area are fine at best, but don’t expect any authentic Spanish cuisine; it’s all British cafe style stuff. But again, fine for what we needed. And the multitude of little rides, places to buy supplies, and even a pub with a soft play attached meant we could relax a bit while the girls were entertained. For better fare take a walk to the marina. We didn’t go much because of the kids and their inability to sit still, but it was lovely when we did. The little beach which is a 5 minute walk from the apartments gets really busy but is perfect for children and has beautiful clear water and clean sand. The bigger beach - Cala Gran in Cala D’or is also worth a visit, but again was very very busy. Generally we stuck to the pool. Which brings me to the highlight of the trip, for my girls at least. All day, at various points, the entertainment crew gather to dance round the pool, run sessions such as water polo or ‘aqua gym’ and generally engage with the guests. During the day they run a Molly Club (Kids club) that my two didn’t go to, buy which was very popular, and at night time, every night they run a mini disco which we went to regularly and the girls absolutely loved. Then later, at 10pm they often did musical shows which we all enjoyed. They work SO hard and really made the visit so much more fun for my girls, so thanks very much #smilecrew

It would have been nice not to be charged €30 for our in room safe, and it would have been nice to have had a ‘thanks for visiting’ when we checked out, but on the whole the staff were good. Especially, as mentioned the entertainment group.

Before having children this trip would have been my idea of hell; Kids everywhere, sausages & chips sold in every restaurant, noisy games all over the place. But for our family, at this stage of their life, it was great. We’ll save wine tasting in Tuscany for when they insist on spending holidays plugged into an iPad.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
7  Thank jujudavies

Hi jujudavies,

You´ve taken lots of time to talk so positively about your stay in our hotel and we really appreciate this. Also, you´ve rated us highly which shows that as much the service as the facilities have all been to your liking. Furthermore, this information is detailed and honest which other readers will most definitely like. Thanks again for staying with us. We hope to welcome you back to BLS Club Martha´s Hotel.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Had a really lovely 4 night stay here. Our 3yo loved it, 3 different pools and plenty of sun beds. Kids entertainment throughout the day. Pizzeria is really nice. No issues with reception, everything was smooth.

We were self catering in block 0 which was behind the main buildings. Suited us well because it was quiet at night. There are lifts to all rooms so no issues with a pushchair or luggage. Room was great, clean and had everything we needed. The balcony was really big and had doors to the lounge and the bedroom which was really handy when our little one was sleeping. Cleaners were regular and really friendly.

Downsides I would say are just that you have to pay extra for WiFi and a safe, which I would normally expect to be included. And the air con units could do with an upgrade, but they worked.

A great stress free holiday, I would definitely like to come back!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Hi CookaDuck,
Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for writing such a lovely review and for rating us so highly, we are eternally grateful. This signifies that you have been very satisfied with your stay at our hotel. On the other hand, with regard to your mention of the WIFI in the rooms it is normal to have to pay for this in order to offer the best technology. On a final note, thanks again for your visit. We hope you come back to see us again soon. All the best.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Just returned from our weeks all inclusive stay at club Marthas June 2018, first I would like to say about the Spanish tax which was paid at reception, I was fully aware of it and obviously don’t mind it as that’s Spanish rules, just wanted to say that as a previous reviewer wasn’t aware. Now Blue Sea Club Martha’s we arrived late at night to a nice guy on reception got checked in paid the tax received a nice little picnic box which wars a nice gesture, I have mobility issues and our room couldn’t have been any further away but that’s not any fault of the hotel as I hadn’t told them in advance and I’m glad in a way because once I got my mobility scooter it wasn’t an issue and our room was lovely and quiet at night which I liked. The room was clean well equipped it was regularly cleaned and fresh towels provided throughout the week, the food was nice breakfast was okish it could have been hotter, All in all a nice hotel good entertainment especially for kids.
Now for the negatives all inclusive?? I have been to many AL but I have never ever been told you can’t have a cappacino or a latte only a white coffee! I have never been told cocktails are not included! By the way I actually don’t drink alcohol I don’t drink beer lager cider spirits I had a total of five Baileys all week, a few white coffees and that’s about it, I feel my partner and I were made to feel very embarrassed to be told your not allowed that it was so degrading! We certainly were made to feel less worthy than the paying guest and that is wrong as I paid money upfront for AL. Also snacks are non existent I had missed lunch and my partner asked for a sandwich I have never been so disgusted to be served a slice of bread not buttered with a piece of thin ham and cheese wrapped in cellophane which had been standing on the counter, no plate no serviette nothing needless to say it went in the bin! I ask you Blue Sea is this ok? Would you serve this to cash paying guests? No you wouldn’t the waiters wouldn’t dare also we where ignored a lot by the waiters as they knew we were AL and probably wouldn’t have been tipped. I think you either stop AL or review how you treat people. It’s very sad really as this spoilt the holiday for me as I’ve said earlier I’m disabled and have a lot of pain and it’s not always possible to get up for breakfast and part of me going AL is I can get a decent snack and a nice coffee anytime please take note of my review as it’s not meant in a malicious way, I did have a nice time and took a lot of positives but for me it was spoilt by the awful AL thank you Jackie Newcastle

Room Tip: Don’t have a room by the entertainment if you like peace at night
Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jackie1961craig

Hi Jackie1961craig,

We appreciate the time that you´ve taken to write so extensively about your experience in our hotel. We see that you´ve had an enjoyable stay overall despite your small mobility problem. We´re pleased to have been able to have helped in this sense. Sadly we weren´t able cater to you taste in food and we can only apologise as it would appear that all inclusive hasn´t been to your liking. However, we hope that other very important points like the friendliness of the staff and the excellent value for money have been satisfactory for you. We bid farewell with our thanks once again for your visit and our best wishes from Mallorca.