We have just returned from a week in the cala azul gardens and would highly recommend it.
We had an apartment at the rear, ground floor and had no complaints at all. Really clean,
Towels and sheets changed regularly and even had soap,shampoo and shower gel in bathroom,also hair dryer wired in too. The staff were very helpful and friendly. We were given
A voucher on check in for a free breakfast and evening meal in the main hotel courtesy of
Thomas Cook ( we were self catering )the food was excellent and we can say that there was a full and varied buffet with a chef cooking to order. Definitely something for everyone. The resort was family friendly and had lots of different restaurants, Mexican, Italian, Chinese ,again something for everyone. We would return to azul gardens or even try any other hotel in the Inurotel group.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the south-east coast of Mallorca, the hotel is situated at a distance of 150m from the beaches of Cala Esmeralda and Cala Ferrera and about 800m from the centre of Cala D'Or. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Inturotel Cala Azul Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inturotel Cala Azul Garden Hotel Cala d`Or
- Cala Azul Garden d Or
- Cala Azul Garden Hotel
- Inturotel Cala Azul Garden Cala D'Or, Majorca