Excellent hotel with lovely pool, great facilities and friendly staff. Really enjoyed our stay here 3-10th June.
First five days the pool was quieter with more families arriving toward the end of our week, however as a couple we did not mind this.
Would definitely return to this hotel and the resort generally and would even be inclined to try another hotel in the inturotel family (they are numerous in cala d'or).
Really enjoyed the resort with lots of lovely places to eat and drink, very relaxed atmosphere here.
The hotel is not generally noisy but you do hear the coming and going of other guests quite a bit, again we were not particularly bothered by this, but others might be.
Located just 5/10 minutes away from the main resort centre, we enjoyed walking over each evening. 25 minutes walk from the marina/port where there are some lovely restaurants and lots of lovely yachts. A bus stops right outside the hotel on the half hour all day if you prefer not to walk, although we enjoyed a little walk here and there.
Ask for a room on the pool side.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the south-east coast of Mallorca, the hotel is situated at a distance of 150m from the beaches of Cala Esmeralda and Cala Ferrera and about 800m from the centre of Cala D'Or. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Alpha Holidays Limited, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Inturotel Cala Azul Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inturotel Cala Azul Garden Hotel Cala d`Or
- Cala Azul Garden d Or
- Cala Azul Garden Hotel
- Inturotel Cala Azul Garden Cala D'Or, Majorca