Aparthotel Ses Cases d'Or
Hotel Cala d'Or(Cala d'Or)(Great Value!)
US$191
US$183
  • Breakfast included
Ses Puntetes Hotel(Cala d'Or)(Great Value!)
US$66
US$61
  • Restaurant
US$233
US$222
  • Pool
Prinsotel Alba Hotel Apartments(Cala d'Or)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$74
Sol Cala d'Or by Melia Apartamentos(Cala d'Or)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$67
Melia.com
  • Pool
Barcelo Ponent Playa(Cala d'Or)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$90
Barcelo.com
  • Breakfast included
Apartamentos Parque Mar(Cala d'Or)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$88
  • Pool
Hostal Leo D'or(Cala d'Or)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$97
Blue Sea Es Bolero(Cala d'Or)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$52
TripAdvisor
US$124
TripAdvisor
  • Beachfront
All reviewsclub marthaspool areaself cateringpicnic boxesair cones fortihotel complexfamily resortsky newsping pongstarfish boatindiana johnsrooms are spaciousminute walkbar staffkettledor
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 June 2012

Just got back from 10 Wonderful days at Ses Cases Apartments at Club Marthas.
We usually stay in central Cala D'Or. We arrived late at night checkin was stress free and we where shown to our apartment.
Could not fault the apartment in anyway as it was the most spacious we had ever stayed in.
fully equiped with crockery etc. and was cleaned every 2 days. Friends of ours had arrived that morning and somedays we had Lunch or Dinner in the apartment or on the spacious balcony.
The pool area was not overcrowded and there was a good mix of nationalities,
Natalie's Restaurant was a little pricey 1.70 Euros for an extremely small bottle of water. The Takeaway Pizza at Club Marhas is one of the best ever and made as you watch. however if you are self catering go to the Eroski supermarket for groceries as it ewill not disappoint you, rather than going to the expensive Spar.
Tony's Restaurant on the main strip is in our experience the best restaurant in the area at very reasonable prices with very attentive staff.
Acuarius Restaurant on Cala D'Or Marina is one of the best resaturants ever if you which to splash out a little bit more even if just for one evening.

We will certainly be back to Ses Cases Apatments excellent value for money and service. The Staff were very friendly and informative and just can't wait to go back.

Room Tip: Apartments on the upper floors seem to be less intrusive, Some apartments are on two levels.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
6  Thank geonty
Management response:Responded 26 June 2012

It seems that we have some happy chappies with yourselves !! We are so glad you had a good time. If you choose to return , then don’t forget to drop us a line, directly to the hotel, letting us know that you are return guests, as we always make an extra effort. Many thanks for your comments.

Reviewed 21 June 2012

Just back from a week here, usually stay in Club Marthas Apartments but Ses Cases d'Or is a much quieter option! The apartments are away from the main part of the complex and has it's own pool. This is much better for families and for those who like a bit of quiet! Plus theres no tug of war over sunbeds at the crack of dawn!
The apartments themselves are brilliant, big balconys and very spacious inside. We had booked for a studio but we were given a 1 bedroom apartment, which was great!. Our balcony had its own sunbeds too and a table with plenty space left over. The restaurant in the hotel is great, fab food and cheap prices. I also recommend that you give Marcello's Pizza and Pasta in the town centre a try too.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank jetsetgo09
Management response:Responded 26 June 2012

Hey ….. we are so glad that you had such a good time. We will be waiting to welcome you back to the complex again next year. Drop us a line directly to the hotel, to let us know you are returning.

Reviewed 29 October 2011

Ses Cases are part of Club Martha, and actually in Cala Egos rather than Cala d'Or (other side of the marina) which means a bit of a walk if you want to actually explore Cala d'Or, but when I went in late October the small local train was still running which takes you between the different areas. Club Martha was certainly a lot nicer to arrive at than I was thinking it might be, it's a really lovely looking place. Not having known they were part of Club Martha I booked through Low Cost Holidays, but they do actually have their own website so you can book direct too.

I'd booked a self-catering studio but was upgraded to a one bedroomed apartment when I arrived which was lovely. The apartment was a great size and very clean with only a few minor scuffs here and there. I had a private sun terrace which was fab, and was overlooking one of the pools - thankfully not the large one nearer the reception/bar which I think was a fair bit noisier than where I was (apartment 9163, great location). The pool was a good size and there were sufficient sunbeds around it, I never had a problem getting one - I don't know if this is the case in high season when it's full though.

I found the cooking facilities in the apartment quite limiting - there were two hobs and nothing else to cook on, no grill/oven/microwave. It is possible to hire a toaster (and kettle) so you could make toast if that's what constitutes a meal for you, but otherwise you're limited to boiling and frying only! There was adequate crockery but it all needed washing before it could be used, and although the main cutlery was fine (forks, knives, spoons) there wasn't any cooking cutlery (e.g. spatulas, large spoons) so you have to use your normal forks in the saucepan or frying pan and then use them to eat with too. Also the tin opener provided wasn't great - photo attached!

I found the bedroom could be quite cold in the evening compared to the sitting room, I think because it only had one small window which was quite shaded so it didn't perhaps get enough sunshine during the day to give it any warmth - I often doubled up on the sheets and bed covers at night but never needed a blanket whilst I was there, although there were blankets in the cupboard if needed. My bed was very comfortable (although the one next to it didn't feel as nice when I tried lying on that) - I found the pillows a little on the slim side but as I was travelling alone was able to use all four pillows that were in the apartment which suited me fine.

The bathroom was spacious and clean and the shower was lovely, easy to adjust the temperature and good pressure. The towels were changed every two days which I thought was great, and the toilet paper was refilled regularly too. I personally found the tap water quite warm and salty - having never visited Mallorca before I don't know if this is just the way it is on the whole island - I did find it really unpleasant to brush my teeth in.

I never ate in the resort's restaurant/buffet or used their spa or entertainment or trip facilities so can't comment on those at all. I found the reception staff friendly at all times - however I was told upon checking in that on my last day I was okay being there until my 4pm coach collection, so was unimpressed to receive a call at 12pm on my last day saying I needed to vacate within the next half hour. I managed to pack with minutes to spare and they did offer me the use of a shower near reception if I wanted to use it, but it wasn't really good enough service - and the food that I had for that last day had to be thrown away as I no longer had anywhere to cook it, so I had wasted money on that, and was left to go hungry. Not a great end to what had been a very pleasant and relaxing holiday.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo
9  Thank kirstyboo79
Reviewed 9 September 2011

I booked my holiday through the website ONTHE BEACH, one of very few which gives an option to book for someone traveling solo. When I arrived I was actually nicely surprised as the hotel was even better then shows on the photos I have found with some reviews! Ses de Cases is actually part of the Club Marthas Hotel, so it was hard to find by the taxi driver. Because the main name is Marthas. It has either 3 or 4 swimming pools, one big one with 2 small paddling pools for kids with lots of entertainment done by animation group, and another 2 or maybe 3 also quite decent size much quieter pools by the apartments further down the complex. Absolutely lovely staff always helpful. I even got an escort to my apartment when I have arrived at midnight! then same guy actually walked with me to show me an open restaurant! The breakfast food wasn't superb but it was ok. In some reviews I read that they only provide plastic cups? Thats not true obviously. They also have 2 bars and a disco in the complex and every night there is an animation teat doing entertainment for kids and then for adults. My holiday deal was fab! as I had a apartment for 3 just for me! absolutely stunning! very clean. Cleaners were there every 2nd day. Ye maybe you don't have a control panel for TV or a kettle but who needs it anyway?:) One very important thing and the only minus but not about the hotel...is the rubbish airport transfer! I didn't booked it as I though I will manage to get a public bus but there was not such a thing, and without voucher for previously booked bus shuttle no chance for anything else apart from taxi! I did manage to finally find someone who was going the same direction as me but it was still expensive. It is an hour drive from the airport and it was 80 euros! yes 80...so forget you gonna go to party in Magaluff if you don't willing to pay nearly 100 euros for taxi! But hotel and the service and all the scenery ...lots of palm trees fantastic! Plus Each of the apartments has either privet sun tarrace, a balcony or a little patio. Shame there is no wi-fi anywhere in hotel but they have a few computers by reception for 1 euro for 12min so that was enough and wi-fi would be handy! I highly recommend it!

Maggie

Room Tip: I am not sure about the main hotel in that complex its probably nice as well as just the apartments were stunning.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo
5  Thank Malgorzata J
clubmarthas, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Aparthotel Ses Cases d'Or, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2011

Hi Maggie ! Thank you so much for your wonderful comments on the holiday you spent here with us at Club Resort Marthas. By the way…. We do have wi-fi but it is only available around the reception and bar areas. Our hotel caters for singles, couples, families and we try to make everyone feel happy and secure. We hope to see you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 14 August 2011

Just returned from a week's holiday. We were upgraded to a 1 bedroomed apartment over 2 floors and there was only me and my son. Pool by our apartment (9164) was brilliant, never crowded and plenty of sunbeds but only before 9.30am. All apartments had their own sunbeds on the balconys. The Club Marthar's pool, which you could use was always busy and sometimes rowdy and sunbeds were jam packed together. Don't be put off as you can use any pool area. Evening entertainment was cheesy, the reps mimed each night to a backing track but it was funny. Most things reasonably priced but only compared to english prices. Cala Egos was okay, steak house superb - well recommended. Walk to Marina 15 mins there, 20 mins back (uphill) and Cala D'Or another 30 mins on top of that. It takes a good 10-15 mins to walk round the marina - the yachts are great though! The market in Cala Egos on Thursday evening and in Cala D'Or on saturday night is well worth a visit. I could not fault the apartments. They were spotless - and the maid cleaned it Monday, Wednesday and Fridays. Booked with Lowcostholidays but could have got the holiday £100 cheaper with onthebeach. We had a great time and would return.

Room Tip: ask for ground floor and you wouldn't need to save a sunbed! You have your own which can be easily moved round the pool area.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
4  Thank Jackie S
clubmarthas, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Aparthotel Ses Cases d'Or, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2011

We appreciate that you have taken the time and trouble to inform future guests of what they are likely to find,if booking a holiday at our complex. We try our best to improve upon our service each year, and letters such as yours are invaluable, so many thanks.