Just returned after one week at this hotel, really happy with it, great holiday had by all the family. Two parents, 7 year old and 4 year old. Rooms are great, very lkea look, only downside are the beds are very hard, but the hotel gave us mattress toppers. Only basic TV as well, no kids channels.( not a prob for us though) the pool is clean, big and great fun, shallow at one end! Sun beds a bit hit and miss. Beach minutes away but a steep hill. The hotel is about 5 min walk from ferrera strip which has a few restaurants, but keep walking into cala dor, really nice town with shops, bars, restaurants, ice cream! Then walk on to marina- just beautiful, Aquarius is amazing and good value. Looks like a five star restaurant and treated as such but price is no more than a mediocre one on the ferrera strip. We had a hire a buggy as you need to walk a fair bit. Overall a great holiday. Downside: all inclusive food a bit hit and miss, cooked well and tasty but small variety, alcohol is great though, good brands. Would def recommend this lovely hotel and place. Note: first all inclusive we have ever done as we always rent privately so was a gamble that paid off!) also, don't bother to hire car, busses are great and get speedy bus from airport not hopper!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ferrera Beach is an Apartment complex located in southeast Mallorca, next to Cala Ferrera beach, in Cala d’Or. Being modern, functional and eco-friendly in its design, the complex blends in harmoniously with the natural beauty of the area ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Ferrera Beach Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ferrera Beach Apartments Hotel Cala d`Or
- Ferrera Beach Apartments Cala D'Or, Majorca