“Taste the Sagria!”

Ranked #1 of 17 Restaurants in Cala Figuera
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

Although you are in Spain that does not mean that Sagria tastes great everywhere you go. In this restaurant I loved their Sagria. I had the kebab (it was average, too oily for my taste). Service was excellent.

1  Thank Christina_Cyprus28

Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

An ideal lunch spot in this beautiful little village. Lovely tables out front enjoying super views of the water.

The pizzas were excellent. The salads large and tasty.

A must do lunch stop!

1  Thank Baxie
Reviewed 14 May 2014

We are there on Sunday, sitting for a long time watching the passers-by and enjoying the food. The Dorada Es Port was fantastic and the pork excellent. Even the house wine was good! If you dislike eating while others smoke around you (as we do), you have to eat inside but that is no hardship.

1  Thank Elizabeth H
Reviewed 25 April 2014

This is beyond doubt the best restaurant in Cala Figuera. I tried a few other restaurants and this one had the best food and absolutely amazing service! Not only that, but the view over the Cala is wonderful. There are lots of waiters and waitresses who will make your meal enjoyable and fun - it is a pleasure to see them work.On my final visit, I was given a liqueur on the house - a real cherry on the cake. Even though the service is super attentive and friendly, it is still a very relaxing place to eat. Credit cards accepted. Real value for money - I wish I had chosen to eat here every night!

1  Thank JoeCoventry2014
Reviewed 19 April 2014

We went early (1pm) for lunch and got a table on the terrace overlooking harbour. We had grilled squid (2 big squids) and spaghetti al olio which were both delicious and good value. Shared a chocolate crepe for afters just so we could hang around and enjoy the view a bit longer. Friendly and efficient service, thoroughly recommended.

1  Thank Archie V