- Good value for money in Majorca.
- Hostel has a pool and patio area, good for relaxing.
- Beds are reasonably comfy and rooms are clean enough.
- Grateful for free upgrade to room in Ca Nostra (which has ceiling fan and TV).
- Cala Figuera is a lovely little place with some great restaurants, if a bit quiet.
- Reception/Bar area closed between 12.30 and 18.30 everyday which meant that nobody was there to ask advice of. However, staff were helpful when they were around.
- The bar was empty in the evenings and had no atmosphere.
- The shared kitchen facilties were unhygenic.
- Cala Figuera lacks nightlife for younger people/couples. However, Santanyi (5km away) has a good nightlife at weekends.
Overall, Cala Figuera is a quiet place to relax and unwind. There is not too much to do, and no Tourist information so plan what you what to do before you go.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HRS so you can book your Hostal Oliver reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostal Oliver Cala Figuera, Majorca