All in all this hotel was of a good overall standard.
Clean and comfortable rooms with more than enough wardrobe space and living areas.
Food was plentiful. not always to my tastebuds but i understand alot of nationalities have to be catered for but i always managed to find a sufficient meal.
One of my dislikes of this hotel was that although the staff were quick to greet and say hola it seemed a little robotic and never evolved into a conversation with the exception of the argentinian lifeguard who was incredibly friendly and quick to offer local advice and stop for a chat!
Another problem I personally had with this hotel that as there were arrivals and departures at all times of day and night and the blocks of rooms had little garden courtyard areas between them, i found that groups of travellers would congregate when arriving and departing making one hell of a racket and the noise caused by wheely suitcase on the tiles echos at all times of night not great when i had a restless two year old, maybe a luggage porter service would stop this problem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Congratulations, you have just found the Official Friendship Creator for your children: the hotel IBEROSTAR Club Cala Barca. They will play and make inseparable friends here during their stay. And best of all? You will enjoy some free time while they have amazing experiences. Discover more reasons to choose our family hotel, just one minute’s walk from the beach and designed totally with children in mind. Fun for your children. Whatever their age, they will have a great time in the Miniclub, Maxiclub and Teenclub. Painting workshops, water games, handicrafts, minidisco…. They’re guaranteed to make friends! There are also dozens of shows for the whole family to enjoy, like musicals, magic shows and live music. The most comprehensive All Inclusive. This family hotel is so big and has so many facilities and restaurants that you’ll feel like you are in a small summer holiday village. Can you smell it? There is Mexican, Italian, Spanish and international cuisine. There are even food trucks and ice cream stands! And, of course, Mallorca’s most typical dishes. A thousand and one sports. At this All Inclusive hotel, you can take tennis and diving classes. You can also take part in dozens of other sporting activities such as hiking, Pilates, swimming, Zumba and archery. Holidays are the best time to do what you enjoy most! Ready, steady…, dive in! We have 8 swimming pools for all ages and a fun pool in which youngsters can enjoy a world of adventures. They can invade the castle, hide in the tunnels, slide down the water chutes or drench themselves under the big waterfall. Take a break. Try a massage with aromatherapy oils containing natural plant extracts in the SPA Sensations or enjoy a dip in the whirlpool bath with your partner while your children enjoy their activities. Just what you need! Idyllic beaches. Not only are you right on the sea front in Porto Petro, but you can also find other coves nearby in the Mondrago Natural Park. The green of the pine groves contrasting with the turquoise sea and the golden sands are sure to amaze you. Pure nature. There’s no better place than the Mondrago Natural Park to pack your rucksack and go on an excursion with your children. The kids will have the time of their lives watching the birds or seeing the waves crash against the cliffs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Onthebeach, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Booking.com, Iberostar, Expedia, Jet2Holidays , TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your IBEROSTAR Club Cala Barca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Club Cala Barca Hotel Cala Mondrago
- Iberostar Cala Barca
- Iberostar Cala Mondrago
- Club Cala Barca
- IBEROSTAR Club Cala Barca Majorca/Cala Mondrago