We went back back again to this hotel June 2012....Fantastic.We went also in 2010.
Fantastic reception staff.Very helpful and friendly.
You have probably read people on here moaning about the lifts.We found them no problem and we were on the 6th floor.
Rooms basic and spotless.All what you need.Cleaned everyday and towels changed if you leave them in the bath.Take your own little kettle and tea/coffee if you like that cup of tea 1st thing.Longlife milk sold in little shop in reception amongst other things.Hairdressers,internet,snack vending machines and free wifi also in reception.
Decent size balcony.I suggest when you book a room request for one overlooking the pool and entertainment area as the other side overlooks the road.
Breakfast fantastic so much to choose from hot and cold.Even proper English sausages everyother day,lol.
Lunch and evening meal is cold and hot buffet style.
Fresh rolls and baguettes.
Pool area spotless.Plenty of sunbed.Pool bar excellent as well as the staff.You do have to queue at the Pool Bar which i think is a good idea.You do not wait long as there could be upto 5 bar staff on an evening.Max 2 drinks per person at a time.Served in plastic cups day and night which is good because of pool area and kids.Help yourself hot drink dispenser,slush puppie machine,fizzy drinks and Mr Whippy style icecream all at pool bar.
Water is sold at shop in reception.We bought 2 huge bottles then just refilled them at the water dispenser.One in resturant and one at the pool bar.
At 6pm all sunbeds are cleared away from around the pool and replaced with table and chairs ready for the evening.Very pleasant.
Were a couple 40/50 with no children so this part of my review was our downside.Childrens disco 8.30pm.Seems to go on for ages.But i will say fantastic for you with children.Because i always say there on holiday too.Adult entertainment does'nt start till 10.30pm.The staff try there best but it is a bit dull.Everyother night a professiional show will come in and entertain.There ok ish.Saying all that were quite happy relaxed by the pool after our evening meal having a few drinks.If you wish you can take your drinks up to your room with we did sometimes and watch the entertainment and what was going on from our balcony.
I think it was every 20 mins or so a minibus will take you into the town free of charge.All part of the hotel service and bring you back.Reception will give you the timetable.
On foot the town is i would say 20 min stroll and mimibus there in 2 mins.Quiet little town but ok.We did this twice only tho as the hotel has everything you need.
Can't think of anything else so i hope iv'e covered everything.Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions......All in all you won't be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- IN GENERAL: The 3* hotel HSM Canarios Park is especially focused on families, offering all kind of facilities and services to make the holidays unforgettable for both parents and children. All inclusive board, spacious areas to practice different sports and our fantastic entertainment team guarantee good fun. The hotel is open from May to October. LOCATION: The hotel HSM Canarios Park is situated in Calas de Mallorca, a small resort in the south east part of the island, 70 km away from Palma de Mallorca and 60 km from the airport. The area is known thanks to the tourism, which began in the 60s and nowadays offers a wide range of hotels, shops, bars and restaurants. The resort has 3 charming beaches: Cala Antena (the closest one, 400 m away), which is distinguished by the verticality of its coast. The other 2 beaches: Domingos Gran and Domingos Petit, are located 400 m away from the village centre and 1,5 km away from the hotel (there is a free transport service to the beach Domingos Gran). In the proximity there is Porto Cristo (15 km away), a lovely village with its famous Caves of Drach. Nearby there are many beautiful caves with spectacular views, as well as small and authentic fishing villages which complement the advantages of this hardly known area, but over the years has become more and more appreciated and chosen by tourists. ROOMS: The hotel offers double and single rooms with a cozy and up-to-date decoration. All of the rooms include a bathroom, ceiling fan, safety deposit box (extra charge), telephone, WIFI (extra charge), satellite TV and balcony! Single rooms have a shower. There are some rooms that can allocate families with 2 children (on request). GASTRONOMY: The hotel offers an all inclusive food and beverage package. The extensive buffet includes a wide selection of cold and hot dishes, as well as a big variety of desserts and fruit. The restaurant also offers some dishes prepared instantly in show cooking. The all inclusive meal package includes (besides 3 main meals) snacks between meals and an assortment of different beverages! (Beverages, hot drinks, alcohol) and ice cream throughout the whole day! FACILITIES: The hotel boasts of spacious terraces with 2 swimming pools for adults, and another one for children. The pools are surrounded by sunbeds and sunshades. Bar service is offered at both pools. Inside of the facilities there are large, cozy common areas, a game room, video arcades and an indoor bar. CHILDREN: Children enjoy their stay in HSM Canarios Park, as the hotel was designed with children in mind! They can play at the swimming pool, playground or mini golf area (accompanied by the hotel entertainers). Our funny mascot we call Sami joins the children in different games and activities. Baby cots and high chairs are also available in the restaurant, at no extra cost. ADDITIONAL SERVICES: 24/7 reception. WIFI in common areas (no extra charge), WIFI in hotel rooms (extra charge), Internet corner (extra charge). Rent a car. We accept both Visa and MasterCard credit cards. SPORT AND ENTERTAINMENT: Daytime and evening entertainment, shows or live music various times per week. Mini club for children. Various sports courts to practice tennis, football, volleyball, French bowls, squash, etc. Billiards (extra charge), table tennis and mini golf in the complex. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Alpha Holidays Limited, Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, getaroom.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your HSM Canarios Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hsm Canarios Park Hotel Calas De Majorca
- HSM Canarios Park Majorca/Calas De Majorca