HSM Canarios Park
Globales Samoa(Calas de Majorca)(Great Value!)
US$83
  • Breakfast included
Club Hotel Tropicana Mallorca(Calas de Majorca)(Great Value!)
US$84
Priceline
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
The Sea Hotel by Gruphotel(Calas de Majorca)(Great Value!)
US$116
Travelocity
Palia Maria Eugenia Hotel(Calas de Majorca)(Great Value!)
US$144
  • Breakfast included
Sol Calas de Mallorca(Calas de Majorca)
Melia.com
TripAdvisor
Globales America(Calas de Majorca)
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Sol Cala Antena(Calas de Majorca)
  • Breakfast included
Club Cala Romani(Calas de Majorca)
  • Breakfast included
HYB Eurocalas(Calas de Majorca)
2,299 results
All reviewssports poolmain beachice creamkids clubfree minibussaladpizzaevening entertainmentgreat holidaymini golfpony ridingtable tennisfishbar stafffamily hotelsoft drinkswalk into town
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 June 2014

just got back today we had a fantastic time and can honestly say its the first allinclusive we have stay in and not gone out at night all staff work very hard very polite ,helpful and are a credit to this hotel .from the reception staff , restaurant staff, bar staff, cleaners and entertainment staff . The food was hot and we found something different every day and our grandchildren who are very fussy eaters also had something they like to eat every day so thankyou to the chefs .the rooms are lovely and big enough ours over look the pool it was clean everyday towels change regulary when wanted and bed sheets . The entertainment staff did a good job and kept all the children happy mine were only 3 and 2 and they let them use the mini club providing we stay with them .They is a free mini bus to the beach which ran regular and we also went to the beach in the cove which you can get too by going down the steps near mini club or going by path from small paddling pool because of having 2 small children with us we book a private taxi which only took 50 mins from airport some we spoke to who had come by coach said it took them 2 and a half hours transfer time i would come here again and will be using other hotels that are HMS has if they are any thing like this hotel i will know what a great time i will have we are on holiday again in october so will be looking at HMS hotels near Palma has they will only be me and my hubby so HMS Canarios thank you for a fantastic holiday

Room Tip: one facing pool near outdoor stage
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank sharonparker62
4409, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at HSM Canarios Park, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2014

Dear guest,

We would like to thank you for the time you have taken to evaluate our hotel.

It is great to know that you liked our hotel and that you have enjoyed your holiday with us.

Our staff will be very happy to learn of your positive remarks. It is very good for team spirit when our efforts are acknowledged and appreciated; after all, our first priority is to make your holiday great.

We would love to welcome you again in our hotel or in one of the hotels within our “Hoteles Saint Michel” chain in Mallorca.

With the warmest of greetings,

Reviewed 19 June 2014

The hotel was clean and the staff were excellent. The food was fresh and varied. Drinks were ok but not the best quality. We has a great time and would happily return but maybe buy our own wine and beer at a local shop.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Low Cost Holidays
1  Thank Hannahtwinks

Dear guest,

Thank you for your evaluation and kind remarks.

We are happy to know that you liked our hotel and that you have enjoyed your holiday.

Our staff and our cleaning workforce will be glad to learn of your positive remarks, because their most prized reward is to know that their efforts to make you feel comfortable have paid off.

Your concerns have been passed on to the person who is responsible for that area in order to ensure improvement where possible. Your constructive criticism is always greatly appreciated.

We would be more than happy to welcome you again in our hotel or in one of the hotels within our “Hoteles Saint Michel” chain in Mallorca.

Best wishes,

Reviewed 18 June 2014

The hotel was absolutely fine and was really good value for money. The beach was literally a 10 minute walk or you could get to another beach via a shuttle bus which was much nicer.
The biggest negative is the time it took to get to the hotel, which is obviously not the hotel's fault & I am lodging a complaint with the travel company my husband and I booked with. I had specifically asked for a short journey as I am pregnant & was assured the hotel was only 40 minutes from the airport. This is true if you go straight to the hotel from the airport, but after all the drop offs we were actually on the bus for close to 4 hours. The end result of this was me being sick all over the bus & myself - not the best start to the holiday. We ended up getting a taxi back to the airport which cost roughly 70 euros.
I'd say the staff weren't overly friendly and really didn't have a clue what to do about a guest showing up covered in sick! All in all throughout the holiday the staff were not the worst I've experienced, but they certainly didn't provide the best customer service I've received.
All in all I would go back maybe some day as the food was nice, but probably better when I have children as this isn't really a quiet getaway for couples. It's definitely more for families.

4  Thank leraynes
4409, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at HSM Canarios Park, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2014

Dear guest,

We are grateful for your evaluation and your commentary.

We are happy to know that you liked our hotel and that you enjoyed the meals on offer.

We have taken note of your concerns and we have passed this information on to the person who is responsible for that area. We are very sorry and would like to apologize for the mentioned circumstances, in case that the staff treated you in an unfriendly manner, which is not permitted nor accepted by the direction of our hotel chain neither as a rule nor as an exception.

We would be happy to welcome you again in our hotel or in one of the hotels within our hotel chain “Hoteles Saint Michel” in Mallorca.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Reception staff very helpful. Our allocated room was large and on the ground floor but unfortunately had a very strong smell of sewerage. Eventually managed to make the staff realise that it was this smell we were complaining about not the kitchens which are underneath in the basement but that smell was only on the balcony and wasn't an issue. They gave us keys to a room on the 6th floor which was lovely but only really meant for single occupancy. But we moved to this room so we at least was away from the awful sewer smell. In the morning we went back to reception and asked if there was a larger room available. And was given a room on the 3rd floor which was lovely apart from the beds which were not as comfortable as the beds in the previous rooms. I think they are in the process of upgrading their mattresses and this floor hasn't been done yet. After that we had a lovely week here. Food was varied and good. The hotel has a few nice little touches that previous hotels lacked, like self service ice cream machine, coffee and cold drinks and a slush puppy dispenser. We liked this as you then didn't have to wait to be served by a member of staff you just helped yourself. The hotel has two pools the nearest is the noisiest and most crowded. Across the road in their sports complex was another slightly smaller but quieter pool which seemed to be used mainly by adults. This hotel definitely caters for families but it's such a large hotel that it wasn't overcrowded. There is a free courtesy bus to the beach which was brilliant very frequent service. The bus stop was also just outside reception so if you wanted to go explore you could get a bus to just about anywhere on the island. Reception have timetables of all the buses and prices. The market on Sundays at Felanitx is well worth a visit. Costs about 3 euros on the bus or 23 euros by taxi.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the sports complex. Also has a distant sea view. Much quieter than the one over the main pool and evening entertainment.
5  Thank Stevehy
4409, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at HSM Canarios Park, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

Dear guest,

We are grateful for your evaluation and your kind remarks.

We are sorry that you experienced some troubles finding a suitable room, because we are, as you mentioned, renovating some features of the hotel, however we are glad to know that you liked our hotel and its location and that you have enjoyed your holiday.

Our receptionists will be happy to learn of your positive remarks.

Reviewed 15 June 2014

Thank you to everyone at HSM Canarios Park .It was my second visit to H.S..M.Canarios and I enjoyed it even more than last year. Every single person that works there deserves a big thank you for making the place such a delight to visit. I find it to be super efficiently run, friendly, relaxed hotel .
It offers you choice in everything.

You have a choice of two pools and in each pool area there are quiet places and livelier spots. No shortage of beds or chairs or tables.This was the same last year as well. I suppose it changes week by week but this year I noticed there were a lot less families with school age children, maybe because of the fines policy for taking children out of school in term time?
Great variety of alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks, tea, coffees and hot chocolate on tap, plus my favourite daytime drink- cool help yourself water...just what you need on a hot day! Alcoholic drinks were nice quality ones, I thought . I enjoyed the campari and soda , Bailey's and a very acceptable whisky but there was lots of choices of drink. The cocktails were the ready mixed variety. Pina Colada was O.K. .I don't think many people would try the other varieties twice is the nicest thing I can say about the other cocktail choices!

The restaurant was very efficiently run, clean and great choice of food to suit every taste. Fresh choice of fish and meat, paella, pasta, salads, chips, pizza, kiddy food aplenty, fruit cakes ice cream desserts . Plates cleared constantly , floors swept and pleasant , helpful atmosphere in the restaurant.

The rooms are large clean and the bathroom was spacious.Everything worked, clean towels daily, ( bring your own toiletries) Very acceptable sleep quality - the beds were firm so comfy for me .

Daytime entertainment was fun , evening was family orientated , kids loved it. Pony riding looked great fun for the kids.

The walk into town was no big deal -20minutes via beautiful beaches down the rickety but hardly dangerous! steps, goats and lovely scenery or the road route were both pleasant so I have never bothered with the ding aling train or the courtesy bus.

I would book directly with the hotel again .It's the same total price if not less than travel packages and I paid a small deposit and the balance on arrival so this way I knew I had my room and direct contract with the hotel.
So once again a very relaxing holiday and looking forward to returning soon, thank you to all at HSM Canarios Park .
Comments 're resort....
In town we enjoyed tapas and beer at Bar Alkaitz . The lady there makes a very real, very tasty Mojito for only 4 euros! Takes 1/2 hour to drink and sets you up for the walk back to the hotel.

Transfers are urbis viajes on air con coaches, I knew it would be a couple of hours but I quite enjoyed the return one in daylight because you get to see the different areas and hotels on the island.

Room Tip: 6th Top floor quiet .Lift is really not a problem. Stairs down if you really can't wait a couple of minutes!
14  Thank Jackie W
4409, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at HSM Canarios Park, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

Dear guest,

We are grateful for your evaluation and your kind remarks. It is always very good to know that our efforts pay off!

We are happy to know that you liked our hotel and that you enjoyed your holiday.

Our staff will be very happy to learn of your positive remarks.

We will be more than happy to welcome you again in our hotel or in one of the hotels within our hotel chain “Hoteles Saint Michel” in Mallorca.