2,860 results
All reviews sports pool ice cream kids club main beach free minibus salad pizza evening entertainment great holiday pony riding mini golf bar staff walk into town table tennis fish mini train soft drinks
Reviewed 22 June 2018

Visited as a couple in June 2018 for a week for an easy hot getaway. Weather is absolutely spot on, place was clean but dated. The food (one of us is gluten free) did vary, there was fresh fruit and vegetables with salad.The fish and meat were hot from the pizza counter.
Breakfast got a little tiresome but overall- a nice break.
Lots of families but not too crowded as three pools.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

I have been here six days on day three me and my partner have had stomach cramps and constantly pooing my partner now has the mystery bug violently being sick along with three other people on our floor, that is here, a lot if sick people in the hotel, they have put two antibacterial dispensers in the restaurant but honestly they need them in toilets and on the hotels floors. Hotel needs a deep clean and people are saying to avoid the melon rice and water here but to be honest avoid the hotel our holiday has been ruined if the hotel should tell everyone of the problem when they arrive or better still notify the tour operators so you have a choice to come or go to another hotel.

4  Thank spodmac
4409, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at HSM Canarios Park, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Dear spodmac,

Thank you very much for sharing your opinion with us. We apologize for the delay in responding to your comment. We were pending on obtaining the analytical results to verify the source of the problem.

We already clarify on social media that the hotel HSM Canarios Park in Calas de Mallorca has regular controls of the swimming pool water, drinking water and food. Also an additional series of extra analyses have been made. The results have been OPTIMAL, this means that the hotel is not responsible of the stomach disease suffered by the guests. Therefore it is not a matter of negligence on the part of the hotel.

The hotel has passed this matter to its legal department to take appropriate legal actions against people who have defamed and unfoundedly tried to damage the reputation of the establishment of something that is proven and certified to have been completely alien to the hotel.

We deeply regret any inconvenience you may have suffered.

Best regards,
HSM Canarios Park

Reviewed 21 June 2018

Were not normally fussy people but the Rooms were basic but your not in them very much. Tv only has sky news if your bothered about it. They were cleaned every day but the tv fell off the wall on the second day. Some staff in dinning room were rude I assume due to long working ours! The food was basic but fine. We had no water in the room all day/ night and were unable to shower etc. I found the beer ok, (local) but the wife was ill alot drinking anything else. The wife tried a few different contails/ shorts etc, ice or no ice but nothing seem to work for her, i found very sweet. As a hole we went away as a two some with a four and seven year old. They loved it and it turned out to be a good cheap holiday

Room Tip: Basic, cleaned regularly, tv only sky news
Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

We went as a family of 7 the first 2 days was okay the food was the same stuff everyday the pools are good for the kids then it went downhill the food was giving us all stomach cramps I was having 4 poos a day and they were like water then my son was sick about 10 times through the night then my daughter was sick then my wife and I was on the last night not nice to go home with my daughter was the only person who didn’t get it and she had no meat so I put it down to that we met a lot of people in the last 2 days who had the same symptoms one of the people went in to the kitchen and they said they have someone check the kitchen once a week it really ruined the holiday and I feel sorry for the people who have booked as I couldn’t wait to get home there is obviously bad cleaning and germs there that need to be sorted sorry but I will be putting in a claim as our holiday was ruined

1  Thank david290781

Dear david290781,

Thank you very much for sharing your opinion with us. We apologize for the delay in responding to your comment. We were pending in obtaining the analytical results to verify the source of the problem.

We already clarify on social media that the hotel HSM Canarios Park in Calas de Mallorca has regular controls of the swimming pool water, drinking water and food. Also an additional series of extra analyses have been made. The results have been OPTIMAL, this means that the hotel is not responsible of the stomach disease suffered by OUR guests. Therefore it is not a matter of negligence on the part of the hotel.

We deeply regret any inconvenience you may have suffered.

Best regards,
HSM Canarios Park

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

Went here for a week at the beginning of June, 5 adults & 4 kids aged 12,10,9,5. We had a lovely time, the food was great always a lot of choice and tasted lovely for fussy children there was always pasta, bread, chips, pizza. Loads of different desserts etc. Breakfast lots of different cereals, bread (toast), chocolate spread, various different croissants, fry up.
All inclusive drinks - great selection of local spirits, soft drinks etc and kids could help themselves to ice cream from the machine or from out of the freezer. Toilets were always clean, rooms were maintained well the maids were very polite etc
Not a lot of room in our family room but as we were only in it to sleep we didn't care, beds were very comfortable and I slept really well. Balcony quite small and didn't have the best view in the world but again we didn't spend time on it so didn't really matter..
On one night there was a problem where the water wasn't working from 6pm til around 11 but we didn't stay in our room and staff dealt with it effectively. The kids could still drink slushies, there just wasn't any soft drinks or water for a while. The shop was open til 10pm so could have bought water if we'd wanted. Didn't let this ruin our holiday as was it sorted quickly.
Kids club was great, and we preferred the main pool after our second day. Short pleasant walk into town (did it twice) and would not recommend hotel shuttle to the beach and back as was verbally abused by both the driver and other guests. The return journey considerably worse. Did complain to hotel about this.
Met some lovely people while there and kids had a great time. It is very much a family hotel so I would not recommend it to people without children. We would not hesitate to return and would recommend.
I was very worried about the wasps mentioned in lots of reviews but I only saw a couple in the whole time we were there! Staff were great, very patient, polite and helpful. The shop was very useful and not as expensive as I'd expected.

All in all we had a brilliant family holiday! Thank you HSM Canarios Park x