“Great dive, great staff!!”

Acqua Life Dive Center S. L.
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Acqua Life was established in 2010. We offer a full range of award-winning scuba diving services in one of the top ten dive destinations of the Mediterranean Sea. Our philosophy is quite simple: Personal attention, high quality trips, professional education, affordable prices and all the fun that is... Great Diving!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 8 June 2014

A great Diving Center with a very friendly and helpful staff. Ask for Julie-she's a great diving buddy and a very professional underwater guide. She has really put all the effort to make my dive an unforgettable experience. Very worth visiting if you're planning to dive on the east coast.

3  Thank Krzysztof P

Reviewed 6 June 2014

Took the refresher course for open water diving (65 euros). My instructor was Ludovic Kenhervé....Very thorough and professional. I was so pleased with the result that I booked a further two fun dives (39 euros each) Their whole team was pleasant and accommodating even though I`m disabled. Top marks from me 10/10

3  Thank Richard P
Reviewed 1 June 2014

I just had a week in Calas de Majorca and visited the acqua life dive center for their discover diving course. It was an excellent day! All the staff were very professional, reassuring, and friendly. I was a beginner to diving and felt completely at ease the whole time. The weather was brilliant which helped and we managed to see plenty of wildlife including two stingrays! My only complaint is that I can't do it every day :) Would definitely recommend to anyone.

2  Thank Craig H
Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

That was our day b4 we leaving Mallorca. We decided to try scuba diving as we're always wanted to. Me my boyfriend and his teenage son we went underwater and it was the best part of our holliday! Incredible. Words can't describe how awesome it was. It's like being in another world. Seeing all those sea creatures and those ppl drifting on the top was just outstanding. We went underwater with this nice man from Thailand and he was soo good. There were all nice but this lad he just felt all our emotions and warriors. It could be a bit strange for the first time but trust me its worth all the fear in the beginning coz as u go along u feel more relaxed and incredibly exited. So everybody who's going to Mallorca! Water is so clear it's a real pleasure to dive in there. Acqua life team is very professional and for just as little as €65 pp U can experience something amazing.

2  Thank Roksana B
Reviewed 25 May 2014

We had never tried scuba diving before so didn't really know what to expect (2 adults and 16 year old), We pre-booked online and the dive school offered to pick us up from our hotel. We started with a theory session where one of the instructors taught us all about the equipment and how to use it. There were about 11 people in the session and it was all very friendly. We were then kitted out with wet suits before going off to the dive sight, which was a small beautiful bay near Cala D'or. Once our dive suits were on we walked into the shallow sea and went from there. There were maximum 3/4 people per instructor. Our instructor (Servanne) made sure we were happy and understood exactly what we were going to do at each step. She took pictures of us while we were under water . It was fantastic to see the fish swimming around and the sea bed, the water was very clear(and it wasn't cold). I thoroughly recommend anyone to try it and the instructors at Acqua life were so professional and friendly, they look after you. Their web site - www.Acqualifedivecenter.com.

2  Thank Julie W