“Scuba diving must do”

Acqua Life Dive Center S. L.
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Acqua Life was established in 2010. We offer a full range of award-winning scuba diving services in one of the top ten dive destinations of the Mediterranean Sea. Our philosophy is quite simple: Personal attention, high quality trips, professional education, affordable prices and all the fun that is... Great Diving!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Lockers / storage
Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

We wanted to do something different on our honeymoon so we decided to have ago at scuba diving great experience will definitely be going again. The only thing I wasn't pleased with was that one of the instructors wasn't at all sympathetic with people who wasn't as confident as some but other than that fantastic would recommend this to anyone

1  Thank Tony G
AcquaLife, Manager at Acqua Life Dive Center S. L., responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2014

Dear Tony,
Firstable, we would like to thank you very much for your review on trip advisor. The whole team at acqua life dive center works with the willingness to provide the best dive service as possible. We remember you and we also know that the day of your dive, the sea was a bit rough, we however have seen the first barraccuda of the season :-).
Your instructor might have been really focused about your safety in order to put the security at first. So the special situation of this day might have let you think that your instructor was not as friendly as you expected.
Thank you very much for your opinion and we appologize if your experience wasn't as good as expected.

I hope in the future you will give us another chance to change your opinion. Best regards.

The Acqua Life dive center team.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

A great Diving Center with a very friendly and helpful staff. Ask for Julie-she's a great diving buddy and a very professional underwater guide. She has really put all the effort to make my dive an unforgettable experience. Very worth visiting if you're planning to dive on the east coast.

3  Thank Krzysztof P
Reviewed 6 June 2014

Took the refresher course for open water diving (65 euros). My instructor was Ludovic Kenhervé....Very thorough and professional. I was so pleased with the result that I booked a further two fun dives (39 euros each) Their whole team was pleasant and accommodating even though I`m disabled. Top marks from me 10/10

3  Thank Richard P
Reviewed 1 June 2014

I just had a week in Calas de Majorca and visited the acqua life dive center for their discover diving course. It was an excellent day! All the staff were very professional, reassuring, and friendly. I was a beginner to diving and felt completely at ease the whole time. The weather was brilliant which helped and we managed to see plenty of wildlife including two stingrays! My only complaint is that I can't do it every day :) Would definitely recommend to anyone.

2  Thank Craig H
Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

That was our day b4 we leaving Mallorca. We decided to try scuba diving as we're always wanted to. Me my boyfriend and his teenage son we went underwater and it was the best part of our holliday! Incredible. Words can't describe how awesome it was. It's like being in another world. Seeing all those sea creatures and those ppl drifting on the top was just outstanding. We went underwater with this nice man from Thailand and he was soo good. There were all nice but this lad he just felt all our emotions and warriors. It could be a bit strange for the first time but trust me its worth all the fear in the beginning coz as u go along u feel more relaxed and incredibly exited. So everybody who's going to Mallorca! Water is so clear it's a real pleasure to dive in there. Acqua life team is very professional and for just as little as €65 pp U can experience something amazing.

2  Thank Roksana B