Globales America
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Globales Samoa(Calas de Majorca)
Hotel Valparaiso(Cala Murada)
  • Pool
Maria Eugenia(Peguera)
  • Free Internet
Eden Village Cala Domingos(Calas de Majorca)
  • Pool
Palia Maria Eugenia Hotel(Calas de Majorca)
  • Breakfast included
Sol Calas de Mallorca(Calas de Majorca)
View Hotel
Club Cala Romani(Calas de Majorca)
  • Breakfast included
Sol Cala Antena(Calas de Majorca)
View Hotel
Hotel Cala Murada(Cala Murada)
2,445 results
All reviewspool barpizzatoastiessea viewsaladevery nightfishuntil midnightgreat holidayfamily roomevening entertainmentanimation teammain restaurantbar staffplenty of choicea stones throwpool towels
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 November 2013

We were lucky enough to be put into a room on the 7th floor, as only the 7th & 8th floor have been refurbished at the moment, and wow, what a standard they have been brought up to.When booking, you can request to be on one of these floors, although it cannot be guaranteed. The view from them is stunning. We didn't know we could make this request, and were just lucky.

The rest of the floors looked ok, if perhaps a little tired,which is obviously why the place is being gradually refurbished, but would have been acceptable.

The food was fine, we had no complaints whatsover.What really impressed me though was the drinks available at the bar. Everybody knows that 'All Inclusive' means locally produced spirits, which obviously it did. The good bit was that , in addition to this, you could have Champagne, Sangria, Local Liqueurs and Cocktails.This really felt holidayfied ( if there is such a word, but you know what I mean ).

There was entertainment every evening, which was fine.The staff are friendly and helpful.
The service buses picked up and dropped at the hotel door,so we didn't hire a car, just had trips out on the bus.
We had a lovely holiday, and for the price, I don't see how anyone could complain about a single thing. We'll be back.

Room Tip: Request a room on the 7th or 8th floor.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
5  Thank marilongcake
Reviewed 11 November 2013 via mobile

We came to this hotel 2 years ago and thought it was well worth a second visit, and wow it really was worth a second visit. We were lucky to be put on thd 8th floor which has been refurbished since our previous visit and done to a really nice standard, and whilst on the subject of the rooms, I'd like thank and congratulate the girls who clean and tidy the rooms they do a fantastic job to a very high standard. The food was also very good and the choice was wide, I know some people have moaned about the food in the past but if you remember that they have to cater for people from all over europe who all expect very different menu's, I think they do an amazing job. My wife and I just wanted a really lazy holiday and that is just what we got being able to read on the terraces away from the kid's who were all having a great time by the pool. I'm not to fond the type of entertainment put on in the evenings by hotels so found the seating area outside the bar another wecome retreat.
There are a couple of nice little walks nearby and with a few touristy shops a short walk away where there are also a few bar's and cafe's if a change of scenery is wanted.
All in all a fantastic hotel with very helpful and polite staff. I'll be back.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ChrisVGlastonbury
Reviewed 5 November 2013

I stayed at this hotel for a week in October with a friend. After the long transfer we arrived and were checked in quickly and efficiently . Our room was modern and very clean, the view was amazing.The food was nice and although not a huge choice there was always something to eat . I found my meals were hot and had no complaints. We always found a table in the dining area and the staff were very friendly. The pool was adequate although very cold but it was October . Entertainment got better as the night went on ... ha ha ! probably due to the sangria ....I would definitely return to this hotel in the future .Although a short review please feel free to ask me any questions.

Room Tip: rooms on the seventh and eighth floor
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
4  Thank sue043
Reviewed 3 November 2013

Stayed at this hotel during 23rd Oct till 30th Oct. I had a great stay at this hotel. Although it was end of season, there was enough to do with hotel entertainment, pool, beach, shops, bars and catamaran. The room is basic, but clean. You have BBC 1&2 on tv to keep up with news at home. I stayed all-inclusive - food is a good choice - 3 main meals and snacks throughout the day. Drinks throughout the day too - beer is San Miguel, soft drinks are coke or diet coke, fanta and sprite. Spirits are locally produced but are ok. Premium brands can be bought from behind the bar, or you can buy duty free premium brands at local shops (including cigarettes). Weather was great apart from 1 evening when it got really windy with thunder and lighting (no rain). The staff were accommodating and helpful. Hotel cleaning knocked on our door 3 times during the week. All in all, for the price paid, it was more than value for money.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank LakhNar
Reviewed 1 November 2013

lovely hotel stayed in room 802 nice and clean beds comfortable .food o.k plentiful drink very good. my wife and 2 friends stayed 22/29 October.right on the beach small shoping center up the road kids and grown ups club bingo and entertament at night bars open till 12 at night its drink up and go. not much to do go on bus trips to see the island.staying in sarcoma next may.long beach/horsriding/plenty to do .I would come back here when we are older just to relax. staff are very friendly. on Friday the Spanish came until sunday what horrible people just pushing and shoving {they don't even smile} taken all tables up playing board games{not drinking} all payed for by the government. apart from them it was a lovely holiday thanks hotel america

Room Tip: 7 and 8 been refurbished shampoo toiletrys all in bathroom air dryer ect...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple