Last minuite booking through Travelzoo Great value for money.
Hotel very clean think it may have just reopened. Rooms had sea view we got sun on a morning. Room cleaner was very good clean towels every day (No beach towels provided we took our own anyway). Always a food area open 8am till midnight. Food very good salads fresh with cold meat option Lot of choice hot food side, always replenished never saw the trays empty. Reception staff very helpful.Lifts always working to floor levels. Entertainment ok outside groups came in with music they were all very good. Did have a music quiz one night we really didnt know Spanish songs but the family using phone recognition were delighted when they won! Outside area clean and tidy. Good walks to next bays. Went to Porto Christo on the bus and visited the Caves of Drac well worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in one of the most beautiful parts of Mallorca, Calas de Mallorca.Its privileged location in Cala Domingos, theree swimming pools on the sea surrounded. The Hotel has a total of 351 rooms, distributed as follows: 66 single rooms, 138 doubles, 113 triples and 35 quadruple or families rooms. Sea view, Air Conditioning, Balcony, Satellite TV, SAfe (with charge), Telephone, Hairdryer, mini-bar, Disabled facilities, the hotel has WI-FI zoen and Internet Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Globales America reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel America Majorca
- America Hotel Calas De Majorca
- Hotel America Mallorca
- Hotel America Calas De Mallorca
- America Calas De Majorca
- Hotel Globales America Majorca/Calas De Majorca