Just got back from a fab 10 days here! Ignor all of the bad reviews people are picking over nothing to be honest
Room was fine for me and my boyfriend beds where huge and comfy nice bathroom area and balcony
Meals were decent having to serve for English French Dutch and Germans I think they did a fab Job plus if you choose somthing and don't like it you can go back and get something else :) al though I must say be ready to be pushed out of the way by the Germans everyone else would que and wait yet they barge infront and still the equipment to serve themselves! The staff where fab tables cleaned and plates taken ASAP so no mess and cooks where always re serving dishes so everything was hot and fresh :)
Pools where fab we always stayed round the large one was always clean and cleaners where always keeping the floor area tidy :) tech guys where always checking the pool in the morning and we always took towels down on the way to breakfast so we had a bed to come back to and we had no problems :) although yet again the Germans do get rather close to you on your sunbed which I found rather annoying!
The staff where fab always keeping you entertained and Kate's zumba was amazing did it all the time she puts in so much effort and is a fab member of the team she's never not a smile on her face :) there's aquagym football table tennis yoga darts and water polo from what I remember :)
Bar staff where great we always got two drinks each to save que at night time but in the day there's a snack bar with a bar to serve yourself the wasps do get quite excessive but there's also a bar to serve yourself inside the snack bar which I did most of the time :)
The area around the hotel is lovely two beaches and a huge shopping area around 10min walk away it's like a tardis the first time you go! Great bars to eat out at to British food Chinese ect incase you fancy I night away from the hotel! Bus can be cought from the hotel to visit the caves and half an hour and your in cala Millor Porto cristo ect its only a few euros each too Deffo worth it as taxi is 30 euros!
The transfers to the hotel was great took just under two hours which we expected but we couldn't check on until 3 and it was 2:40 when we arrived so couldn't complain coming back it was 2 1/2 hours but we was first pick up so yet again we expected it but we still had over an hour to pass in the airport! If your that botherd get a taxi but it's expensive
Overall I would recommend this hotel to anyone couple/elderly children it's great and really worth the money! I would go again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in Calas de Mallorca area, in the south-east of the island, surrounded by several natral creeks with crystal clear water, the HYB Eurocalas resort is the perfect place where to enjoy your holiday with the whole family. Situated 350m to Cala Antena, 600m to the main shopping center and 1200m to Cala Domingos. The public bus stop and touritic train is situated in front of the hotel. At 60km away from Palma de Mallorca airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Onthebeach, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your HYB Eurocalas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotasa Eurocalas Hotel
- Eurocalas Hotel Majorca
- Resort All Inclusive Hotasa Eurocalas
- Club Euro Calas
- HYB Eurocalas Majorca/Calas De Majorca