HYB Eurocalas
Globales America(Calas de Majorca)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$121
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Club Hotel Tropicana Mallorca(Calas de Majorca)(Great Value!)
US$134
  • Beachfront
Sol Cala Antena(Calas de Majorca)(Great Value!)
US$113
  • Breakfast included
Globales Samoa(Calas de Majorca)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$95
  • Breakfast included
Palia Maria Eugenia Hotel(Calas de Majorca)
  • Breakfast included
HSM Canarios Park(Calas de Majorca)
  • Breakfast included
The Sea Hotel by Gruphotel(Calas de Majorca)
TripAdvisor
Eden Village Cala Domingos(Calas de Majorca)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
Club Cala Romani(Calas de Majorca)
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,532 results
All reviewsibiza blocksnack bareuro calasfoam partyice popskids clubbar staffevening entertainmentsaladfamily holidaysplash poolanimation teambig poolmini discogreat holidayfishthemed nights
Reviewed 2 July 2014

There is NOTHING wrong with this hotel!!! It is a 3* and in my opinion deserves a 3*+ . We actually tried to get out of staying here from some of the reviews we had read (we had been moved here from the Samoa due to overbooking which is a common occurence apparently so be warned if you book the Samoa there is every chance you will end up at the Eurocalas!). I was disappointed to be moved because we had booked the Samoa due to its location to the beach and the town being literally across the road. From the Eurocalas it is 10-15 walk to the town and about 20 to that beach, There is nearer smaller beach but not as nice. The hotel though I cannot fault, it is spotlessly clean, the staff are great and the amimation team work tirelessly, everywhere you look there is something going on for people of all ages, they will encourage you to join in - that is their job - but dont pester you if you say no! The food is fine, always plenty to eat and considering they have to cater for so many nationalities and age groups I think they do brilliantly. Any meat was cooked to melt in the mouth standard, delicious. We had an apartment with loads of room (just 2 of us) - dont expect the kitchen to be stocked with utensils though, there is just a microwave and couple of electric rings which didnt work. I think maybe that block was at some point self catering? There isnt a hairdryer but I assumed that before I went - always look to see what the room contains beforehand, and took my own!! Yes you do need to obtain a remote control to use the tv - this is 10 euro but you get it back when you return it. Hardly worth it though as there are only 2 english speaking channels which are pretty rubbish. Doesnt bother me I dont watch tv on holiday, nice to get away from it. My only complaint in the room was the matresses which were rock hard, many people complaining about them - please management replace your mattresses, I ended up taking the bottom matress from the pull out bed in the lounge and putting it on top of the other bed! Pools lovely, drink measures plenty, service great, food fine - what more do you want from a 3*?? P*sses me off that some people want to pay 3* prices but expect 5* luxury!! Just beware the transfer from the airport is over 2 hours after dropping off/picking up if you take the normal transfer bus. A shuttle bus is smaller so takes less time, not sure how much, but a taxi is approximately 90 euro!!! Go to this hotel, have fun!!

Room Tip: We had a room on the 6th floor of Mallorca building, our sea views were to die for
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Thorpedostravels
Reviewed 1 July 2014

We were moved to this hotel after our accommodation had been changed to a hotel that was dreadful. What an improvement! The staff were friendly, the room was clean, the entertainment staff were great and the meals were superb. We had 2 family rooms, one had the oldest "children"...19yrs, 17yrs and 16yrs...they loved having their independence, although I'm guessing the maid service weren't too pleased at not getting in to clean due to them still being in bed!
During the day the entertainment encourage children and adults to take part in various activities, but not too in your face. There are plenty sunbeds to be had...there is a hotel policy of not reserving beds by leaving your towel on it, and that does work.
The meals are excellent. There is so much choice albeit different variations of the same thing but very tasty and their mashed potato is amazing! The snack bar, open from 1030 - 1800 is always well stocked with cold meats, chips, bread and usually chicken nuggets...younger children were delighted. My 10yr old loved the fact he could get any soft drink, be it fizzy, slushy or water, whenever he wanted.
There is usually good entertainment at night...there is a guy who does spray paintings that are amazing and he will let the kids (and the older ones) do their own under his supervision for 20 euros...our five all did one, they are so impressive! We watched him for hours!
Totally recommend this hotel, saved our holiday and we hope to be back .

Room Tip: The family rooms have two single beds and bed settee with guest bed underneath.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
10  Thank Ann K
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I was so impressed with my stay. The staff were so helpful, polite and friendly and were happy to assist you with anything.
The rooms were clean as was all other areas of the hotel.
The amount of food offered was amazing so much variety and catered for every diet, I don't think I could have possibly are anymore.
I really enjoyed my stay and plus love to take my children there next year as they would love it.
Only thing I wasn't that impressed with was the transfer time as we were told 1 hour 30 but it took about 3 hours but that is the only fault but that is no reflection on the hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014
3  Thank Dannii76
Titular C, Guest Relations Manager at HYB Eurocalas, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

Thank you very much for leaving your oppinion. If you travel direct with the hotel you can rent a car, this will take just 1 hour.

Best regards

Reviewed 25 June 2014

Family holiday for 14 7adults and 7 children. The bar man refused to serve me and my children for 7 days of our holiday leaving us standing at bar whilst he served others around us . It became apparent that he didn't like mixed raced people . I complained to the manager who witnessed how u was treated and was offered a bottle of wine for my troubles...it's all inclusive anyway!!!the other problem we had was that it's taken over by Germans who insist on putting there towels out at 6am to guarantee the best seats. Be prepared for shoving whilst you wait in line for brekkie lunch and dinner as they like to knock you out the way. Worst holiday of my life know intention of going through that again.

• Stayed: May 2014
7  Thank Shells73
Titular C, Public Relations Manager at HYB Eurocalas, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2014

Dear Madam, we are very sorry to know about your opinion.

The problem you had with one waiter in the bar, was solved immediately (as we always use with any incidence) and the bottle of wine we gave you was not a product of all included, but with extra cost. The next day you reported the incidence, we asked to you again about the bar service and you told us, that everything was perfect. So we are upset about your words.

In the pool area is forbidden to reserve sunbeds, we have placards in every sun umbrella. Every morning our staff remove twice the towels that are reserving sunbeds. As you can understand it depends on the guests to respect our rules.

About the entrance to the restaurant, we never heard before about what happened to you, even checking this every day.

We are always trying to improve our service, so we will keep on working on this. Thank you very much.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

We stayed here for 10 days at the begining of June. There was a group of 13 of us ranging from 2yrs-50yrs. Would have no hessitation going back. We visited this same Hotel in 2007 and were glad to see not a lot changed. It was most definitely a 3 star + hotel. All the staff were friendly, fantastic and very hard working from reception to restaurant to bar and most of all the entertainment team. The entertainment went on all day long I felt a bit sorry for them cause they never seemed to stop. They really encouraged you to join in. I hardly saw my 10yr old, he was off with the team all day every day. Food was the usual, great some days not so great others but you never went hungry. The snack bar was great and it was self service on your soft drinks, beer, slushes and ice-cream. A little tip here and there behind the bar goes a long way, they really deserve it. We had a very pleasent stay. We were in I think an older block where the rooms were very basic but very clean and presentable. If people moan about this hotel they should go to a 5 star hotel and leave this one alone. The only problem I had with my stay was that the resort itself is very run down not a lot to do outside the complex. All in all really enjoyed my stay and hope to go back at some stage.

Room Tip: We stayed in a family studio and it was plenty big for the 3 of us.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
4  Thank Paula W