Club Cala Romani
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
HYB Eurocalas(Calas de Majorca)
  • Breakfast included
Globales Samoa(Calas de Majorca)
  • Breakfast included
Sol Cala Antena(Calas de Majorca)
  • Breakfast included
Palia Maria Eugenia Hotel(Calas de Majorca)
  • Breakfast included
Eden Village Cala Domingos(Calas de Majorca)
  • Pool
Maria Eugenia(Peguera)
  • Free Internet
View Hotel
Sol Calas de Mallorca(Calas de Majorca)
View Hotel
HSM Canarios Park(Calas de Majorca)
3,266 results
All reviewspastaprivate pathtomir blockfishgreat holidayevery nightbar staffupstairs barfamily holidayplenty of sunbedspotatoessoft drinksrooms are basicself servicetennis courtsmin walkpool view
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 February 2014 via mobile

Stopped here in september, weather was ok no rain but not much sun either.
Lovely hotel, very clean, cleaned everyday! Pools are clean and big plenty of room, got a sunbed everyday..
Downside is the food! We ate out near enough every day and night! Not a good variety and not nice

Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tiffs6
Reviewed 19 February 2014

Myself and a couple of friends came here (booked via holidaygems) for a long weekend after a somewhat hectic holiday in Ibiza as we managed to get a great deal online last-minute.

When we arrived at the hotel, we could see it was very big and automatically assumed it would be a little run-down since the resort was one of the quieter on the island. We were attended to quickly by the friendly receptionist, and were given a room on the top floor with a breathtaking view facing the countryside (and pool). The room was very clean, with balcony, everything worked, and the soundproofing between us and next door was much better than our hotel in Ibiza.. the lack of A/C being the only downside to this hotel.

The pool complex was massive (one of the biggest on the island we were told) and also clean (except from lazy holidaymakers leaving cups/plates etc lying beside their departed sun-loungers despite many bins being available) and there were plenty of sunbeds to choose from, being the end of season. The bar service was good, no queues, drinks were fine (all-inclusive standard) and the slush puppies went down well with a splash of vodka!

All of the staff we encountered were polite and many were friendly.. on our last night, upon leaving the bar, the bar manager gave us a shout then handed us a bottle of cava! Was much appreciated!

The entertainment we witnessed was of a very high standard (some semi-famous singer we were told) and the function room was packed out that night. The other nights we had ventured out of the hotel and into the resort.

Our only real negative of our time in Club Cala Romani was the quality of the All-Inclusive meals - we attempted dinner on two occasions and found it was quite dull, tasteless and not very imaginative.. but then again we had came from a hotel in Ibiza that had top ratings for its' all-inclusive menu, so maybe our expectations were a little high. Anyway, it didn't really bother us as the snack bar had an endless supply of rolls and bread with fresh ham/cheese/salad and pate, and since we'd paid so little for the trip, we enjoyed eating out of the hotel when we did.

What have I forgotten..? Oh, the beach was a ten minute walk along a purpose-built path from the rear of the hotel, and it was a cracking beach at that. The resort of Calas de Mallorca didn't have a lot going on (wouldn't really recommend for under 25's unless with kids) but it was fine by us since we were there for a bit of a chillout.

Overall I would recommend the hotel (if you don't pay a top-tier price) and were it in a more lively resort, we'd most likely be back!

Room Tip: Go for a top-floor room facing the rear of the hotel, much better views, quieter, and breathtaking sunsets!
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
7  Thank John H
Reviewed 20 January 2014 via mobile

Gosh it shocks me that some of the reviews about this hotel are so negative ? I have stayed here twice now , once with a friend on a girlie holiday & because I loved it so much , once with my fella. The hotel itself is very clean, rooms cleaned & fresh towels every day. Admittedly food does get a little repetitive but you would have to be really fussy not to find something ! We ate out a few times but there is a wonderful little town/village just a short meander from the hotel with some fab little bars restaurants , very reasonable priced. The little town has everything you could want or need , Also there are 3 wonderful little beaches within walking distance . Their are also busses that come regularly so your never far from a fab day out .. For the money I payed I was extremely happy and will go back again :)

Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
18  Thank Cowler
Reviewed 18 January 2014 via mobile

Stayed here with a group of friends for 5 nights all inclusive. Rooms pretty small but did the job for us. Food and entertain was great. Would def stay here again. Plus the pool was fantastic. Pretty close to town only a few mins walk away. Beach 10 min walk was stunning. Small alcove but beaitiful clear water. Great for snorkelling.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
9  Thank John L
Reviewed 4 January 2014 via mobile

Ok so I read these reviews for months before going on this holiday worrying about all th negatives and trying to convince myself that I will make the holiday good etc.....
Well I went with my husband we are both 23 and my 2 girls (3 and1) we are a very normal family orientated couple.
Transfer we did hear it would be long but ours only took 1 hour their and 50mins back but I did hear from others theirs was longer.
Rooms, we stayed in apartment which was very spacious. Great storage. Clean, nice balcony :) there is no tv which my husband did eventually miss but to be honest you don't need it. It's so lovely once kids were in bed u could sit on balcony . No air con but I found it ok with ceiling fan. Quite hot at times but just opened the balcony door for a bit :)
Pool was great loads of room . Graduated which is brill for kids especially my 1 year old who played at the shallow part of the pool.
Drinks were fine , slush puppies were great:)
Staff friendly and the entertainment team are really nice. My 3 year old got to know the dance routines and songs really quick even though they sound rediculous the kids loved them. Face painting Etc was good.
Food. When people say repetitive I am not sure what they mean as yea they always had salad, a soup, chips, and pasta and rice but th main dishes always changed . Something for everyone. This was something I worried about but it was ok. Yes you do get fed up but who doesn't when you go abroad.
If you are a normal down to earth couple with kids then you will like this place as it's great for kids. Not sure if older couples would like it if they don't have kids.
I won't go again I don't think as I never go bac to the same hotel but this was really nice and hope you enjoy if you go :)

• Stayed: June 2013