Club Cala Romani
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Globales America(Calas de Majorca)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$123
  • Pool
Club Hotel Tropicana Mallorca(Calas de Majorca)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$83
Agoda.com
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Globales Samoa(Calas de Majorca)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$83
  • Breakfast included
Palia Maria Eugenia Hotel(Calas de Majorca)
  • Breakfast included
Sol Cala Antena(Calas de Majorca)
  • Breakfast included
HSM Canarios Park(Calas de Majorca)
  • Breakfast included
HYB Eurocalas(Calas de Majorca)
  • Breakfast included
The Sea Hotel by Gruphotel(Calas de Majorca)
Hotels.com
Sol Calas de Mallorca(Calas de Majorca)
No availability for your dates from our partners
3,265 results
All reviewspastaprivate pathtomir blockfishgreat holidayevery nightbar staffupstairs barfamily holidayplenty of sunbedspotatoessoft drinksrooms are basicself servicetennis courtsmin walkpool view
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

We have just returned from another great week at Club Cala Romani and cannot wait to return in October! Absolutely love the place. When we first went in June 2013, we had read reviews on trip advisor and were a bit wary. However when we arrived we couldnt wait to go back! The hotel is classed as 3 star which in some respects is totally fair. The actual building could use some updating but apart from that I have no concerns. The hotel and pool area are lovely and clean and staff seem to be constantly cleaning and tidying! The pool area should have a 4 star rating itself! Downside to the pool area is that when people dont put their rubbish in the bin it can attract wasps which can be a bit annoying for an insectphobe like myself. Activities go on most of the day for children and adults and minidisco and shows at night in the entertainment hall. There is a kids club too but having no children ourselves we cant comment on that. Food and drinks are really good and if you cant find something to eat every day you must be very fussy. There is cooked breakfasts, cereals, fruits etc in the morning, plenty of choice for lunch and dinner. Always pastas, salads and cooked options, even rabbit! Soft drinks and slushes are help yourself at the pool bar during the day and ice creams available all day too. Alcoholic drinks are served by lovely bar staff who like a laugh and a joke! I have read many reviews saying the food is a problem but in my opinion if people want 5 star luxury then they should book a 5 star hotel! The rooms are perfectly adequate for 3 star and are cleaned daily, fresh towels daily and beds changed when required too. The only bugbear is that there is no air con in the rooms. Ceiling fans not really good when its scorching outside. All in all I love Club Cala Romani and have now been three times. I love the atmosphere around the pool during the day and the entertainers seems to try to getting everyone involved! Cannot recommend the place highly enough.

• Stayed: June 2014
6  Thank Tracyakabel
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Just back from our 3rd visit and going back later in the year (twice last year & twice this year thats how good it is!) when we arrived last week we noticed a huge change with the entertainments team. It used to be hotel run with an entertainments Manager and her team of entertainers who were great and really did 'make the hotel' but not anymore, it is now an external agency - Animate Spain. We were a little disappointed at first as it wasn't what we were used to however as the week went on they improved a lot as they were finding their feet. By the end of the week, it was more like old times again. The rooms are very clean and cleaned daily, towels changed everyday and bed linen can be changed everyday if you want. The only downside to the rooms are that there is no air conditioning however there is a ceiling fan which is better than nothing. Although the fan isn't great when its very hot!!! Food is great and there is a huge variety of food. Activities for all ages including adults. Staff are very polite and cant do enough for you. Just a few minutes walk from town centre where there a lee shops bars & eating places. Great place and cant wait until October!!

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Derek T
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Just got back from a week at Club Cala Romani, thoroughly enjoyed it, very clean complex, very friendly staff. Food was plentiful and changed enough to keep us happy. Entertainment was good. I'd recommend it and would definitely go back myself.

Room Tip: No air con in rooms but ceilings fans made the heat bearable at night
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank Steve Y
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Recently stayed at this hotel with my husband, daughter and grandaughter.. Very pleasantly surprised at whole complex, considering we paid such a reasonable price. We shared a one bedroom apartment, which was very spacious. The 3 pools were super, gently sloping into the water, and there was always plenty of sunbeds. Plenty of shade as well for those of us who need it!!! The paddling pool set away from the main pools has now been converted to a sandpit. At first I was disappointed with this, but my grandaughter had so much fun getting mum to fetch water from the shower to build sandcastles, that I thought it was a really good alternative to the pools. A path leads directly from the hotel to the beach, so no busy roads to cross. This takes about 10mins, walking at a leisurely pace and playing eye spy on the way. The food was good, with plenty of choice. Abit disappointed with desserts, but not complaining. The restaurant staff were super efficient, considering how large the dining room was. Entertainment in the day was good if you want to take part. Entertainment at night was kids disco followed by various shows. If you dont want this type of entertainment then visit the lounge bar, near reception, which opens at 8pm. It has pleasant views over the countryside, and you can watch the sunset. Again the bar staff are really friendly and efficient. I must also mention the reception staff who were extremely helpful when I had problems with my return taxi. They continued to be helpful when I arrived back home, as I found granddaughter had hid my new pearl necklace in a cupboard in the apartment. After emailing them, they checked the room and posted the necklace to me within days. Well done Club Cala Romani. Thank you for a super holiday.

Room Tip: If you are booking an apartment and prefer sun in the morning, ask for a room facing the pools.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
6  Thank MargaretB1238
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Just returned from a 10nt stay at the cala romani and it was as good as ever, weve now been to this hotel 3 times over the space of 8 years and we compare every hotel/holiday to the time weve spent here and none compare we just keep returning. Im that pleased with everything here that we've rebooked for our family holiday next year too, why be dissapointed elsewhere. The hotel is spotless with lovely staff, good food, great animation for every age and fantastic rooms and pools. We are a family of 4 with 2 girls aged 11 and 6 and they too are already talking about our return :-)

Room Tip: One bedroom apartments are lovely and spacious with great views
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family