Just returned from a week away with my boyfriend - both a young couple, despite the weather it was a pretty decent holiday.
Nothing to do around this resort as all the other resorts are far away, taxis are expensive. However, there is a cliff path which you can walk around. 2 glass bottom boats come daily, twice a day to the beach across the cliff (2 minute walk away). Little shop by the reception, where you can buy souvenirs, food, drink etc.
Not suitable for disabled people, it's a big resort with loads of steps, even though there is a mini bus that drives around sometimes it's full and people don't let you on.
Food was the same every night, plenty to offer and the drinks were well measured (especially if your a young couple). Went to the beach every day, due to the pool being full and full of children. 12.40€ for parasol and 2 Sunbeds, 8.20€ for just two Sunbeds, overpriced but better than laying on the sand.
Rooms are very basic but it's all you need. No refrigerator or kettle, however there is a safe which you pay 10€ or 20€ (can't remember) to use and get it back at the end of the holiday.
Good entertainment in the evening, mini golf, kayaking (free for all inclusive).
Overall good holiday, wouldn't return again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Tropicana Mallorca Club Hotel *** is a cosy family resort in Calas de Mallorca, perfect for travellers with kids or couples. It is an ideal choice for a holiday in contact with nature. The resort gives direct access to Cala Domingos, a lovely golden-sand beach where you can lie in the sand and swim in crystal-clear water. Located in a quiet setting where pine, olive and palm trees create a purely Mediterranean environment, the Tropicana Mallorca Club Hotel *** offers comfortable accommodation in bungalows with terrace and double rooms offering a wide variety of services, supplemented with world-class public areas that feature a gaming room, children's entertainment and evening shows, tennis courts and other sports facilities, outdoor pool with sunbathing area and children's playground, all-inclusive packages, and dining options including a buffet restaurant, a large seaside snack bar, a poolside bar and a lounge bar in the night show and entertainment area. Have a nice stay in Majorca, surrounded by all kinds of amenities and services. The Tropicana Mallorca Club Hotel *** is a resort for couples and families in search of a relaxing setting in Calas de Mallorca. Book your holiday now at the best online price guaranteed, at the Tropicana Mallorca Club Hotel *** official website. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Club Hotel Tropicana Mallorca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clubhotel Riu Tropicana Hotel
- Club Hotel Tropicana Mallorca Majorca/Calas De Majorca