3 people are viewing this hotel
US$242
Free cancellation until 03/10/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$172
Agoda.com
US$161
PricelineUS$243
Hotels.comUS$172
TravelocityUS$172
2,337 results
All reviews spa area sea view room breakfast and dinner albatross adults mallorca cava wardrobe soller euro
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 June 2014

We stayed at this hotel for 5 days last week.
It was our first visit to this hotel and to this area of Mallorca but we were very impressed overall.
The hotel was very well appointed and the staff were excellent.
The pool restaurant offered a range of meals and snacks that were excellent quality and nicely presented while the main hotel restaurant was self service in the evenings. I understand there will be an a-la-carte option available shortly.
Our room was comfortable and spacious with a magnificent sea view.
We would certainly return to this hotel.

Room tip: Ask for a sea view
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Barceloilletas, General Manager at Barcelo Illetas Albatros, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2014

Dear Guest,

First of all thank you for your time writing this comment.

I am very glad to know that you think that our staff was excellent, they will be very happy for your good comment.

Also it is wonderful that you liked the variety of the Blue Restaurant. It is true that we have one a la carte option, but I am very glad to inform you that since last week is opened the Blue restaurant in the evenings as the Black Restaurant with lot of new options.

Finally, I am very happy to see that you enjoyed your room and, also, the views.

Thank you very much for recommending our hotel and obviously we hope to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 20 June 2014

Great hotel, clean, lovely setting, 30 mins bus ride to Palma, and close to porta portals.
Pool not heated and can be a bit breezy but we went the end of may.

The staff were helpful and friendly, the room was clean and modern.
The pool restaurant was average with slow service.

Overall great value in a lovely, relaxing sor rounding.

Date of stay: May 2014
Review collected in partnership with Barceló Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank T21TSS
Barceloilletas, General Manager at Barcelo Illetas Albatros, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

Dear Guest,

To begin with, thank you for your time writing this comment.

I am very glad to see that you enjoyed our hotel and our location, it is wonderful. It is true that it is very easy to go to Palma with the bus nº3.

I am sorry for your opinion about the pool. This year May didn’t have a very nice weather, but I am sure that you will have better weather if you come again from July to September.

About the pool restaurant, we have made some changes in the menu so, your next time with us you won’t find it as you remember.

Finally, thank you again for the comment about the personnel, I will congratulate them, and we hope to welcome you again soon.

Thank you.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Great location, rooms small but adequate. Near really nice beaches, Short distance to Palma city. Breakfast was nice but dinner less. Would I return, certainly but then I would prefer a room with a sea view.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Firstly, thank you for your time writing this comment.

I am very glad to see that you enjoyed our location, it is true that we are placed in a wonderful area, far from the city centre but, as you have said, very easy to arrive there.

Also, I am pleased to know that finally you found your room suitable. I am terribly sorry for your comment about the dinner and I am sure that your next time here you will find the dinner as nice as the breakfast.

Thank you again for your comment and we hope to welcome you again in one of our see view rooms.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

We have stayed in Illetas before at the Rui Bonanza, but we decided to try the Barceló being Adults only and a little more up market. It didn't disappoint.
The staff were friendly, the room we had (Double with front Sea View) was great and the amenities i.e. pool, spa and bar etc was very good. It was only a 10-15 stroll to the beach and if you wanted to go into Palma, the No 3 bus stops just down from the hotel and runs every 10 minutes, it takes roughly 20 minutes to Central Palma. Taxi's back around 15 euros.
The Beach restaurant, Balneario Illetas is lovely to eat during the day and night, so you must give that a try.
We visited Illetas last year mid September, but we would definitely go back the first week of June again as everything seems more fresh and new and not yet worn down by the onslaught of the Summer season.... looking forward to next year!

2  Thank 483samb

Dear Guest,

First of all, thank you for your time writing this comment.

I am very glad to see that you found the staff friendly and that you enjoyed your room. I will inform them about your great comment.

It is true that we are in a wonderful area, with a lot of beaches like the Illetas one, far from Palma but easy to go with the bus nº 3, etc.

Finally, I am very happy to know that you have enjoyed all your stay in general.

Thank you again and we hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Great hotel. Great location. Exceptional reception staff.
Seaview rooms well worth the extra money.
601/602 great views. Buffet breakfast very fresh with good choice of cold and cooked food. Will definitely return.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Barceló Hotels & Resorts

Dear Guest,

First of all, thank you for your time writing this comment.

I am very pleased that you enjoyed our location; it is true that we are located in a wonderful area. Also, I will congratulate the reception staff for your great comment. I am glad to know that you liked the buffet breakfast, the cooks will be very happy about that.

Furthermore, thank you for recommending those rooms, we have beautiful views to the sea.

Thank you so much for this great comment and we hope to welcome you again soon.