“Class above the other hotels in Magaluf”
Review of ME Mallorca

ME Mallorca
Ranked #36 of 181 Hotels in Calvia
Reviewed 16 July 2014

This is by far the best hotel in Magaluf with a beautiful view. It's got a modern look to it that works. The rooms and facilities are clean and tidy. But can't say I like the way they separated bath, toilet and shower in the room. It's all a bit to modern to me. Staff are helpful. The bar, restaurant and pool area is great and just by the beach. Nikki Beach (beach club right next to the hotel can be a bit loud at day time). The bar and restaurant is a bit expensive (beer 7 euros, food 20 euros), which meant we went out to eat, though I would guess the restaurant at the hotel is best you'll find in Magaluf (across the street from the hotel you'll find the best pizza in Magaluf, run by a family from Pakistan).

I definitely recommend this hotel. Would go back.

Room Tip: Rooms on the beach side is by far the best.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Sindre V
AuraManagMEMallorca, Director de Relaciones Públicas at ME Mallorca, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2014

Dear SindreV,

I am very pleased you enjoyed your experience in ME Mallorca!!!

Thank you very much for sharing your thoughts with the world.
It's been a real pleasure to have you staying with us and I really hope to see you soon :)

Sunny regards

Reviewed 16 July 2014

My family and I arrived in ME Mallorca, we had a very pleasant experience in the fabulous hotel, staff were spot on and all very helpful. As we arrived we was welcomed to a refreshing glass of champagne. We was amazed by the staffs hard efforts to make our stay perfect. At the check in we explained it was my 50th birthday treat and they immediately upgraded me and my family to the 'Mode' rooms which were beautifully presented, the view of the pool and the sea was something to dream about. The manager Oxana was a lovely woman who welcomed us to the hotel with a free plate of fresh fruits and water. As we stayed around the pool all holiday we got to meet all the lovely people at the hotel and the staff would remember our drinks and they were helpful to the very end of our holiday, in conclusion 150% would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a beautiful place to stay in sunny Mallorca!

• Stayed: July 2014
AuraManagMEMallorca, Gerente at ME Mallorca, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2014

Dear Yolanda,

You can’t imagine how happy we are by reading your comment. At ME Mallorca our aim is to exceed our guest’s expectations because you are our sense of being.

We are very proud of our Aura Team (you could check by yourself the reasons). As I told you, you are the main reason for us to do an excellent service, so if you celebrate your birthday with us you can be sure that you will never forget that birthday.

Every day we check our birthday guests and we congratulate them with a nice surprise for them to not forget it never ever 

We are looking forward to having you back with us as soon as possible. We will be delighted to make you enjoy your favorite cocktails with us over and over again.
Yours sincelery,

ME for You Team

Reviewed 11 July 2014

We booked this hotel for my partners birthday, we knew this hotel was good but we did not realize how good it was. Last summer my friends stayed here and we met them at the pool area to have day out, we never left the hotel and my partner loved the rooms. We stayed for 14 nights a t the end of may- june, We stayed on 9th floor with a sea view and the rooms were excellent. My partner got a bottle of champagne and a cake for her birthday from the hotel which I thought was a nice touch, all the staff were great and had no problems at all. We had breakfast in with the price of the stay and it was very good. Roxana, one of the friendliest hotel managers ive met. I will be back to this hotel

Room Tip: pick a sea view room
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank teamer88
AuraManagMEMallorca, Director de Relaciones Públicas at ME Mallorca, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2014

Dear teamer88,

Many thanks for your excellents comments and for sharing your ME experience wit the TripAdvisor community!

I am glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us during your visit to Mallorca! we are glad to know that you loved it!
I will get your wonderful comment to Oksana.

ME Mallorca team look forward to welcoming back to you in a very near future!

Best wishes,

Reviewed 10 July 2014

I wouldn't stay anywhere else in Magaluf. Lovely concierge meet you with a glass of fizz and cold water after the long journey. It's a safe haven from the craziness in the area - bar and pool is lovely as are the staff. Rooms are very white, clean and minimal.
Wifi worked great too.
Only downside is my shower/running water wouldn't work when I had 20 mins to get ready for a big meeting! There was only a free shower two floors up as they couldnt fix it straight away so I was very late. When I got back it was fixed, however.
Would still recommend.

Room Tip: We had a mountain view room...which actually was a view of the carpark. Choose a sea view!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Dear JenniferLinne,

Greetings from ME Mallorca!!!

Many thanks for sharing your comments! I am glad to know that your ME experience was fantastic! Comments like yours will encourage our team to continue with our efforts to achieve continous improvement and excellent service.

Our unbeatable location in the zone is just one of our main appealing attributes, as you have said as well as an attentive wonderful staff, so we are thrilled you had enjoyed that much.

We really hope to have a new opportunity to delight you with an experience up to your wishes.
Warmest regards

Reviewed 10 July 2014

Spent 2 nights at the MeMallorca, in Magaluf. The Me and the neighbouring Nikki Beach, do rather stand out as being a very different offering to other hotels in Magaluf. The Me has been very cleverly converted from its previous incarnation and looks very stylish around the pool area, the bar, restaurant and reception, especially at night when it is very attractively lit. Service from the staff was attentive and friendly. The beach bar/cafe overlooks Magaluf's sandy beach and is in a pleasantly green area of the bay. Rooms are well appointed, with good showers and a (very) high definiton flat screen TV. We were in 227 which has a sea view. Instead of a balcony there is a small seating area within the room, handily located close to the minibar, and a two seater swivel chair allowing you to choose either TV view or sea view. It was a mix of all age adults, but 20 - 30 year olds predominated. Nikki Beach next door was very busy on Saturday and Sunday afternoon with a lively (and wealthy) party vibe going - as visitors dropped in from their yatchs and boats in the bay. There was music around one of the pools, but it was never intrusive, and if you prefer silence while you sunbathe there is another pool at the far end of the grounds, which also gets the sun longer in the day. All round, an excellent stay and a very pleasant surprise.

Room Tip: Rooms are spacious enough, 227 has a sea view and gets the sun in the morning. You can slide open th...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
AuraManagMEMallorca, Gerente at ME Mallorca, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2014

Dear Sir,

First of all I would like to thank you for taking your time to tell us how your experience at ME Mallorca was. For us this is very valuable.

I am so glad that you enjoy your stay and also the staff service, the hotel style, music, food and your room. For us our guests are the first and we are here to ensure that your experience becomes something much more than a simple accommodation.

We really hope to see you back in the hotel in order to continue with this awesome experience.

Warmest regards from the ME Mallorca

Reviewed 8 July 2014

I stayed at the ME for my wedding anniversary and had a fabulous time!

It is a superb hotel in a fantastic location. I am unable to offer any negatives or criticisms as it was amazing from the moment we arrived to when we checked out. The service was 5 star and the staff are top class! From the front of house staff at reception to the pool staff, everyone makes such an effort and are always smiling. The Aura team are equally as good and always so eager to help and very professional, I would definitely recommend.

If your looking for an "ultra chic" holiday and hotel in Mallorca then the ME is one you should definitely choose. I have stayed in the ME Madrid and ME London but ME Mallorca has been the best by far, In fact I was so impressed that I have rebooked the hotel and will be going back in a few weeks time for a girly weekend and cannot wait!!!

Bravo ME Mallorca!!!

Harj x

Room Tip: Rooms with a beach view
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
AuraManagMEMallorca, Director de Relaciones Públicas at ME Mallorca, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2014

WOW !!! How exiciting have been to read your review...THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH!

I am very happy to read that you enjoyed so much your experience with us at ME Mallorca :)

I am very much looking forward to greeting you back very soon.

Take care and all best wishes from ME Mallorca Team

Best Regards

Reviewed 4 July 2014

The best thing about this hotel are Sandra and Marc at concierge. They helped us book every restaurant, scuba, day trips etc. They are very knowledgeable about the island and so over the top helpful. You tell them what you want and they take care of everything. They will talk through recommendations and are never in a hurry. All the staff provide great services too but these 2 go above and beyond. Food is delicious and there's Always a scene at Nikki beach to enjoy!
Magaluf is another story. Outside the hotel it's spring break gone wild, Cancún style. The Brits really lose it out there so it's noisy if you are on the street side so bring ear plugs.

• Stayed: June 2014
AuraManagMEMallorca, Director de Relaciones Públicas at ME Mallorca, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

Dear Amanda,

I really love to thank you for such a wonderful review. I am very happy to read that you felt so well in ME Mallorca and especially you enjoyed the concierge service that we provide with Sandra and Marc.

Hope to see you soon, would be great :)

Best regards