The hotel was lovely and our room which was sea facing and on the 5th floor was excellent. The food was really good with enough variety to accommodate anyone's taste. It was my birthday whilst we were away and the hotel helped my husband to arranged for a beautiful bouquet to be delivered and a really nice touch was when a waiter arrived at our door with a complimentary bottle of champagne. We saw a couple of the shows and they were quite good but the highlight of the night was the actions of 95% of the guests who immediately after the shows finished at 11pm got up in unison and were like a line of ants vacating the premises and scurrying back to their bedrooms. By 5 past 11 the premises were virtually empty. The biggest laugh was the night a comedien was on and he came back onto the stage from behind the curtains because he had been waiting for his encore but by the time he came back there were only about half a dozen of us left. We are in our 60s but when we are on holiday we still like to have some fun but there were only a few of us left to have a dance to the resident group who were really very good but didn't stand a chance with all the hotels early to bed guests. So lovely as it was, we won't be returning - this hotel is far to quiet for us 2 ageing rockers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated at the idyllic beach of Camp de Mar with fine sand and crystal-clear water. Rooms: Bathroom with hair dryer. Heating/ air-conditioning. Sat-TV. Minibar. Safety Deposit Box. Terrace. Suites have in addition: lounge. Sport & Leisure: Large swimming pool. Jacuzzi. Tennis court. Table tennis. Billiard table. Evening shows. Gastronomy: Generous breakfast and dinner buffet. Show cooking. Lounge bar with terrace. Pool bar with snack service. Services: Car and bike rental. Internet. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Grupotel Playa Camp De Mar Hotel Camp De Mar
- Camp De Mar Grupotel Playa
- Grupotel Playa Camp De Mar Majorca