We had a relaxing holiday here, I was shocked at the time people got up to save a sun bed, found this dissapointing, as it is clear there are enough sun beds to go round, the problem appears to be people want the same spot everyday and want more than one sun brolley. Because of this we paid for two weeks for beds on the beach, as could not bring myself to play the towel dash. I did tell the reps about this where I was told there is a video on you tube showing the towel dash. Dont let this put you off this lovely hotel, its just so you are aware. I think at the height of session they will get this sorted.
The client group does tend to be on the older side and at 50 felt young at times, however everyone friendly and all out for a good holiday. Our second week was better as slightly younger music was played. from the stage team.
Bar staff very good, restaurant staff quick to set a table when they spotted you looking for a spot, food always enough, great to be able to try spanish dishes, a well run and very clean hotel.
I do understand people dont like smoking on balancies but it is not a no smoking hotel.
Initially I did not think we would return as a little to quiet in the evenings, but after two relaxing weeks we will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated at the idyllic beach of Camp de Mar with fine sand and crystal-clear water. Rooms: Bathroom with hair dryer. Heating/ air-conditioning. Sat-TV. Minibar. Safety Deposit Box. Terrace. Suites have in addition: lounge. Sport & Leisure: Large swimming pool. Jacuzzi. Tennis court. Table tennis. Billiard table. Evening shows. Gastronomy: Generous breakfast and dinner buffet. Show cooking. Lounge bar with terrace. Pool bar with snack service. Services: Car and bike rental. Internet. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Grupotel Playa Camp De Mar Hotel Camp De Mar
- Camp De Mar Grupotel Playa
- Grupotel Playa Camp De Mar Majorca