This was our second stay in this hotel,three years ago we couldnt falt it and didnt think it could get any better.Well we were wrong.Since our last visit the hotel has had beautiful new bathrooms and continues to be spotless in all areas. jos`e the manager is out and about all the time getting to know his guests and making sure every thing and everyone ok.The restaurant is second to none with the most fantastic range of food and as a ceoliac needing gluten free food I was so impressed to see so many gluten free labels by the food.Nothing is is a problem to the staff they are all happy,kind and friendly,especially Atunba in the restaurant he is was so helpfull and obliging,as for Oscar we loved him in the pool bar but now hes in the restaurant he is a tonic every day with his cheerful,jolly helpful mannor.
The resort is beautiful,clean,quiet and relaxing. It isnt a large busy resort and if you like walking be prepaired it is rather hilly. If you like a more lively holiday it would't be for you although there is a taxi rank outside the hotel to take you here and there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated at the idyllic beach of Camp de Mar with fine sand and crystal-clear water. Rooms: Bathroom with hair dryer. Heating/ air-conditioning. Sat-TV. Minibar. Safety Deposit Box. Terrace. Suites have in addition: lounge. Sport & Leisure: Large swimming pool. Jacuzzi. Tennis court. Table tennis. Billiard table. Evening shows. Gastronomy: Generous breakfast and dinner buffet. Show cooking. Lounge bar with terrace. Pool bar with snack service. Services: Car and bike rental. Internet. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Grupotel Playa Camp De Mar Hotel Camp De Mar
- Camp De Mar Grupotel Playa
- Grupotel Playa Camp De Mar Majorca