My wife and I have stayed at this Thomson Gold hotel in the past and have always been impressed with the standard of service given by the hotel staff. If we can offer any advice to would be travellers to this hotel it would be to book a sea view room and you will not be dissappointed. The one time we were allocated a non sea view room in 2011 it ruined our stay. Having said that the food is excellent and the entertainment is good. Noticed that the cost of a room safe has increased to 10euros plus 10euros deposit also a bottle of water in the restaurant was expensive at over 2euros. We did not order any wine in the restaurant. A couple of evenings we took the local busto the Marina cost just over 3euros for both of us where there are some lovely shops cafes restaurants. We took a taxi back to the hotel cost around 7euros. Cannot recommend this hotel enough one of the best we have stayed at in Majorca.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated at the idyllic beach of Camp de Mar with fine sand and crystal-clear water. Rooms: Bathroom with hair dryer. Heating/ air-conditioning. Sat-TV. Minibar. Safety Deposit Box. Terrace. Suites have in addition: lounge. Sport & Leisure: Large swimming pool. Jacuzzi. Tennis court. Table tennis. Billiard table. Evening shows. Gastronomy: Generous breakfast and dinner buffet. Show cooking. Lounge bar with terrace. Pool bar with snack service. Services: Car and bike rental. Internet. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Grupotel Playa Camp De Mar Hotel Camp De Mar
- Camp De Mar Grupotel Playa
- Grupotel Playa Camp De Mar Majorca