We spent 10 days here in September - it was our 4th holiday at this hotel and we are about to book again for next year. This hotel offers all that we want from a holiday. The food is very good and there is plenty of choice. The views from the room we always ask for (and get) are fantastic and, because it is a quiet resort, we've found it very easy to get around the island by getting the local bus (not too expensive and almost always on time) into Palma from where you can travel all over Majorca. The hotel is exceptionally clean, and all the staff are very friendly and helpful, most of them returning to work there each year. Jose, the Manager, is always around checking that all is OK so we'll see you again next year Jose. We can't wait!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated at the idyllic beach of Camp de Mar with fine sand and crystal-clear water. Rooms: Bathroom with hair dryer. Heating/ air-conditioning. Sat-TV. Minibar. Safety Deposit Box. Terrace. Suites have in addition: lounge. Sport & Leisure: Large swimming pool. Jacuzzi. Tennis court. Table tennis. Billiard table. Evening shows. Gastronomy: Generous breakfast and dinner buffet. Show cooking. Lounge bar with terrace. Pool bar with snack service. Services: Car and bike rental. Internet. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Grupotel Playa Camp De Mar Hotel Camp De Mar
- Camp De Mar Grupotel Playa
- Grupotel Playa Camp De Mar Majorca