We stayed here last summer. The hotel has a very happy atmosphere and, as others have said, helpful and friendly staff. The food is very good. However, there is a negative. There is little sound insulation between rooms and you really are at the mercy of your room neighbours here. Guests arrive and depart through the night and, during our two week stay, we were woken several times each night by banging doors, sliding wardrobe doors, general movement and overhead footsteps, etc. Added to that, TVs without sound restriction have been fixed to adjoining walls and therefore TV disturbance is added to the mix. What could have been a wonderful holiday was spoilt for us by a lack of sleep. I should also add that the bed was hard and unsupportive, the room small and ‘tired’ but bathrooms have been refurbished and are excellent. But - if you’re a very heavy sleeper - then none of this will bother you and you can enjoy an otherwise very pleasant hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated at the idyllic beach of Camp de Mar with fine sand and crystal-clear water. Rooms: Bathroom with hair dryer. Heating/ air-conditioning. Sat-TV. Minibar. Safety Deposit Box. Terrace. Suites have in addition: lounge. Sport & Leisure: Large swimming pool. Jacuzzi. Tennis court. Table tennis. Billiard table. Evening shows. Gastronomy: Generous breakfast and dinner buffet. Show cooking. Lounge bar with terrace. Pool bar with snack service. Services: Car and bike rental. Internet. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Grupotel Playa Camp De Mar Hotel Camp De Mar
- Camp De Mar Grupotel Playa
- Grupotel Playa Camp De Mar Majorca