I arrived at 4am on 31/5/2014, soon as I opened the door to the room my face fell, it looked like a converted broom cupboard, but it was 4am. I fell on the bed and fell asleep, but I was soon awakened when they turned on the extractor fans on in the kitchens two floors directly below this room, also as it was a Saturday the airport buses were reversing into the hotel every couple of minutes. It was also overlooking a busy road junction and a taxi rank. I tried to freshen up and clean my teeth, but the wash hand basin had not been connected properly and water poured all over the shower room floor, but that was a minor problem.
I tried change rooms but none were available, so I booked a flight back home at a personal cost of over a £100 on the 3/6/2014. If I want to be depressed, I would rather be at home.
Why do all these hotels treat single guests like third class citizens.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated at the idyllic beach of Camp de Mar with fine sand and crystal-clear water. Rooms: Bathroom with hair dryer. Heating/ air-conditioning. Sat-TV. Minibar. Safety Deposit Box. Terrace. Suites have in addition: lounge. Sport & Leisure: Large swimming pool. Jacuzzi. Tennis court. Table tennis. Billiard table. Evening shows. Gastronomy: Generous breakfast and dinner buffet. Show cooking. Lounge bar with terrace. Pool bar with snack service. Services: Car and bike rental. Internet. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Grupotel Playa Camp De Mar Hotel Camp De Mar
- Camp De Mar Grupotel Playa
- Grupotel Playa Camp De Mar Majorca