We stayed for one week in this excellent hotel before joining a Thompson cruise around the med. I wish we had decided to stay 2 weeks at the hotel and we nearly did as Thomson forgot to send a transit bus to pick us up. The manager was excellent in sorting out our problems quickly and efficiently. Thank you to him. The rooms are large and very clean with very comfortable beds. All staff are very friendly and the entertainments team work so hard with Adam leading the way no-one could be bored. The evening entertainment was very good in the concert room. My only complaint of this hotel is the dining room, the food is excellent and the choices immense but the tables are too close together and it is not a relaxing experience to dine there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated at the idyllic beach of Camp de Mar with fine sand and crystal-clear water. Rooms: Bathroom with hair dryer. Heating/ air-conditioning. Sat-TV. Minibar. Safety Deposit Box. Terrace. Suites have in addition: lounge. Sport & Leisure: Large swimming pool. Jacuzzi. Tennis court. Table tennis. Billiard table. Evening shows. Gastronomy: Generous breakfast and dinner buffet. Show cooking. Lounge bar with terrace. Pool bar with snack service. Services: Car and bike rental. Internet. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Grupotel Playa Camp De Mar Hotel Camp De Mar
- Camp De Mar Grupotel Playa
- Grupotel Playa Camp De Mar Majorca