Returned home on July 1st from our third visit to this lovely hotel. As a couple we have been to most of the Gold hotels but this is definitely our favourite and we never fail to be impressed by the beautiful location, food and staff friendliness. This time our daughter came with us and also loved it. Three weeks before we arrived I emailed Jose the manager to ask for a high floor sea view room for us, which we got, and a decent single room for our daughter. She had a very nice high room overlooking the tennis courts/mountains, not overlooking the street which can get a bit noisy with regular coaches dropping off/picking up. Jose is always on hand to speak to you and deal with any problems and the Thomson animation staff Adam and Sarah are real gems and the best we have come across although the evening entertainment can be a little hit and miss. Once again we have had a wonderful holiday at this lovely hotel and will definitely be back. Thank you Jose and your wonderful staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated at the idyllic beach of Camp de Mar with fine sand and crystal-clear water. Rooms: Bathroom with hair dryer. Heating/ air-conditioning. Sat-TV. Minibar. Safety Deposit Box. Terrace. Suites have in addition: lounge. Sport & Leisure: Large swimming pool. Jacuzzi. Tennis court. Table tennis. Billiard table. Evening shows. Gastronomy: Generous breakfast and dinner buffet. Show cooking. Lounge bar with terrace. Pool bar with snack service. Services: Car and bike rental. Internet. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Grupotel Playa Camp De Mar Hotel Camp De Mar
- Camp De Mar Grupotel Playa
- Grupotel Playa Camp De Mar Majorca