We have just returned from 2 weeks at this excellent hotel.this was our 8th time here and once again it did not disappoint us.
All of the staff are very friendly and very helpful and we cannot wait to return again.Also the daytime entertainment staff were the best that we had ever seen at the hotel especially Adam.The reps were also very good they were always about to chat,but not in your face,just right.
The only downside was thomsons.The transfer from the airport took nearly 2 hours after 8 drop offs.the reason we like booking early flights is to arrive at the hotel early.Then on departure day thomson could not tell us how many pick ups there would be on the way to the airport,but they wanted to pick us up over 4hrs before we were due to fly.We would have been picked up at 0630,so we ended up paying 50 euros for a taxi and not getting picked up until 0745.
But that aside it was a great holiday and thanks again to all at the hotel and will see you all again soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated at the idyllic beach of Camp de Mar with fine sand and crystal-clear water. Rooms: Bathroom with hair dryer. Heating/ air-conditioning. Sat-TV. Minibar. Safety Deposit Box. Terrace. Suites have in addition: lounge. Sport & Leisure: Large swimming pool. Jacuzzi. Tennis court. Table tennis. Billiard table. Evening shows. Gastronomy: Generous breakfast and dinner buffet. Show cooking. Lounge bar with terrace. Pool bar with snack service. Services: Car and bike rental. Internet. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Grupotel Playa Camp De Mar Hotel Camp De Mar
- Camp De Mar Grupotel Playa
- Grupotel Playa Camp De Mar Majorca