I've been to this hotel 6 times now and every time the standard is as good or better than the last. I unfortunately needed to spend 5 days in hospital during my holiday, When I returned, I was on a strict no fat diet for my liver problem. The chef at the hotel offered to cook me anything I wanted if I could not find anything in their extensive buffet. The staff are friendly, cheerful and polite. Many have been their for years and have no desire to leave. To help with the usual idiots on holiday who reserve beds in the early hours of the morning, they now open the doors and restaurant an hour earlier. There is no need to reserve beds as there are plenty to go round. The 2 Thomson's reps were enthusiastic and friendly - one was a better singer than the resident duo singer and did her won cabaret act. .The entertainment was pretty poor but that's Thomson's cutbacks. I'm going there again next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated at the idyllic beach of Camp de Mar with fine sand and crystal-clear water. Rooms: Bathroom with hair dryer. Heating/ air-conditioning. Sat-TV. Minibar. Safety Deposit Box. Terrace. Suites have in addition: lounge. Sport & Leisure: Large swimming pool. Jacuzzi. Tennis court. Table tennis. Billiard table. Evening shows. Gastronomy: Generous breakfast and dinner buffet. Show cooking. Lounge bar with terrace. Pool bar with snack service. Services: Car and bike rental. Internet. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Grupotel Playa Camp De Mar Hotel Camp De Mar
- Camp De Mar Grupotel Playa
- Grupotel Playa Camp De Mar Majorca