Balear(Can Pastilla)
  • Breakfast included
US$273
US$182
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$223/night.

Hotel Helios Mallorca(Can Pastilla)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$171
US$157
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$208/night.

BQ Apolo Hotel(Can Pastilla)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$229
US$197
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Hotel Amic Miraflores(Can Pastilla)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$135
US$127
Hotels.com
  • Beachfront
Hotel JS Palma Stay(Can Pastilla)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$214
US$207
  • Pool
Nautic Hotel & Spa(Can Pastilla)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$174
US$159
Hotels.com
AluaSoul Palma(Can Pastilla)
US$166
US$135
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$179/night.

Rodes(Can Pastilla)
US$153
Hotwire.com
  • Beachfront
All reviewssister hotelair conel arenalplenty of choicepalma airportbus stopstayed for nightstaxireceptionistfridgemallorcachannelspromenade
Reviewed 10 July 2011

My son and I were put up here by the insurance company after we were refused to fly due to my son's chickenpox. My expectations were therefore that it wouldn't be luxurious so I wasn't too disappointed.

The plusses were that it is very close to the beach, about 2 minutes walk. The staff were friendly and spoke English well which is good as regretfully I do not speak Spanish. The male staff member in reception also acted as an interpreter for when I needed a doctor's report to say my son was able to fly.
The room was kept clean as were the corridors and communal areas that we went in.
There is an eroski city supermarket nearby for drink/fruit etc for snacks in the room and there were a couple of cash points nearby up the beach road.
We did manage to walk to and visit the aquarium nearby one morning and my son loved riding back on the road train along the beack. The aquarium was brilliant for my son - I would recommend it.

The minuses for me were that my room had wires coming out of behind the lamp on the wall above the bed and the related switch cover had a crack through it - in reach of a curious 4 year old is not good! The pool was so tiny we did not bother to even look at it!
The food was okay but a bit odd! However both me and my fussy child found something to eat every time we ate there. Our balcolny was not at all inviting to sit out on as it was in the shade and had a boring outlook.

I did not have a positive experience of the local restaurants but to be fair that was due to having a very fussy child with me who was fed up of eating spaghetti bolognese by that point and liked nothing else but chips on the menus! That is why we ended up in the hotel restaurant. We also ate at Burger King 3 times in 4 days - definitely not my ideal choice! I think if I had been with just my husband or another adult our experience of the local restaurants would have been better and we probably wouldn't have had dinner in the hotel.

Overall I would only recommend this hotel to adults who are wanting a cheap base and are planning to be out and about most of the time.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank C00kiesncream
Reviewed 13 October 2010

The hotel is ok. There was no free fridge though. You could hire one, but eventually we did not do so. There was quite big bathroom and a TV. the balcony was quite nice. For air conditioning you had to pay extra. The food was monotous but eatable. The best thing about this hotel is it's location. It is near a large beautful beach, and it takes only 10-15 minutes to get to the capital of the island - Pakma the Mallorca. The bus stop is close to the hotel.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
5  Thank sierotkaa
Reviewed 24 September 2010

First thing i'ld like to make known... I did not book Hotel Gala for my holiday,and will never understand why anyone would.Myself and my partner along with a good few other holiday makers had the miss fortune to come into contact with this hotel due to air traffic control strikes in Sept 2010...EasyJet placed us here for two nights.
Ummm where can I start,lets try with some good points,from what I understand there were a few rooms that have been revamped and were nice.The rest of the hotel from what I could see and over heard from others staying were just beyond words,curtains dirty and hangiing off poles. Bedroom shower curtains the same plus showers not working well,as in waster flow slow drips.Ours needed to be held as unable to fix to wall due to being broken and a hole in the wall where this had been moved.Bathroom also smelt of urine.
Bedroom very basic ,had three lights ,but only one bulb working. Again this was the same for others along side light fittings being loose.After two nights we both had been feed off by something in the bed is all I can say....I cant bring myself to think to much about what it was as makes me feel sick...Out look from the window was a messy court yard with views of other rooms with curtain hanging off poles.No day light to talk of coming into the room.
Other areas to hotel also dark and depressing,needs a big revamp.
Pool area very small and run down with only 7 sunbeds,god help you if the GERMANS were staying you could kiss good bye to those sunbeds.Have to say no one used the pool.
Food oh hell where do I start,good points .....breakfast ok,lunch umm well if you like flies walking all over your food in size 9 boots dig in and enjoy ! I'ld pass thanks .Dinner.... didnt think it could get any worse..Before you think we are english people that like just to eat fry ups and chips you couldnt be more wrong,but this food was just beyond it and with the added flies my health is more important.
This hotel so needs a revamp ,best thing the owner could do is close it down and reopen after a face lift before more people are upset after spending their money that they have worked hard to save, on this hotel.I would set fire to my money before staying here again !
On a personal note I hope everyone made it home safe and sound... from black eyed lady(sorry didnt know your name,hope life treats you well).Mathematicians lad and girlfriend ,oh you did make us laugh even if you did not know,bless you both.
And a very sweet young couple from Essex...tyre fitter man and nanny lady...names have been held back for legal reasons lol.No really thankyou you made are delay home that much better ,hope life is kind to you both and dont let this crazy delay spoil your holiday plans next time round.....take care and I hope you got your curry...we did when we got home ..i'm blaming you for those extra pounds on my hips lol.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Sunflower10
Reviewed 24 September 2010

I have always used trip advisor to get an overall view of the place I am looking at, however I only stayed here due to my flight be canceled and being chucked in here by the airline company! And I would never lie about the place I have stayed!!!
There was nothing good about this place & honestly I mean nothing! The room was dark and dingy and there was water dripping above our bed somewhere & could hear it constantly.
The buffet consists of rice (sometimes) chips, a type of meat & honestly that is it! I had to live off stale bread and ice creams. It is noisy as is on a main road which has cars going up it all day and night!
The swimming pool is about 5metres by 3metres & there are about 5 sunbeds there!
Please just don't go here!!!

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Emma260688
Reviewed 20 August 2009

Having booked at the Augusta apartments and had a horrid experience my friend and I made a last minute booking at the Hotel Gala. Absolutely the best move we could have made. We were only there two nights, but found it spot on. We paid €20 extra to keep our room until 7pm which was a bonus. The only stipulation I ever have about a hotel is that it is clean. We could smell the bleach along the corridor which was a great sign. Everywhere was spotless. Even underneath the beds was gleaming. Don't get me wrong this is truly a 2* rather than 3* it purports to be but it's in a great location, 5 mins walk to the beach and some lovely restaurants as well as 2 mins to the bus stop and the bus into Palma. Staff were lovely and helpful. We were given a room that overlooked the road and was a little noisy, so we asked if there was another and were given a top floor room overlooking a garden/courtyard area. Perfectly peaceful and no problem doing so.

The only downside was the breakfast. Lots and lots of pastries, bread and a salad bar with sweetcorn, carrot, pickles etc but no fresh juice or fruit. Plenty of tea/coffee but would have been nice to get some fresh fruit rather than the processed foods.

I would recommend this without shadow of a doubt for a long weekend. Loved it.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with friends