Just come back from short 5 night break at this hotel.
It has so many positives it really close to beach and restaurants, it's very clean, beds were comfy, and staff were nice and friendly,
We used the pool at mirafloras across the road it's small but not busy and we liked it.
I like the sea but my husband prefers the pool.
We hired bikes and rode to Palma city they have great cycle paths there. It cost 18euros for the day and along the way there are loads of places to stop and eat /drink.
We walked to el arenal after a few drinks in the Sportsman bar great little place, we got the little train back that seems to run all the time backwards and forward along beach. Once back time to pop into Manchester bar for another drink to cool down. The Hotel Amic Gala is in a perfect place. Would I stay there again yes as a budget hotel it's good value for money. Breakfast a bit hectic we found going down at 9.30 a little less busy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family-run hotel in Palm Beach with direct connection to the Airport has 126 rooms, dining room, bar and lounge. Basic Internet is free in public areas. Hotel Amic Gala goes along with Amic Miraflores Hotel (opposite) so it will be able to use the swimming pool of Hotel Miraflores. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Lastminute, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Amic Gala reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amic Gala Can Pastilla
- Amic Gala Hotel Can Pastilla
- Hotel Amic Gala Can Pastilla, Majorca