My wife and myself booked this hotel independantly for 5 nts 16-21 september 2013 B&B, hotel is in a really good location near the beach and restaurants, bus stop near by and taxi not too far away either, as previously mentioned, breakfast is across the road in the sister hotel, not all that was on the menu was for me, but I did find something. If you are looking for somewhere near the airport then this is fine and only 10 mins in the bus from the airport for about 2 euro each, we took a taxi back and it was 15 euros.
Pool area was quiet but this could have been the time of year, whe we were there the handrails at the rear of the pool were replaced with glass and made the pool area look nicer.
Staff were all very friendly and helpful, and a big thanks to Marina who we booked through, we were given a room on the top floor with two balconies, the room was more than ample for our needs with a small fridge to keep the drinks cool, would havwe been nice if we could have made some ice with the freezer bags we took but wasn't too much of a problem,Air con was included as well.
A bus trip into Arenal for a day we came across the largest beer garden/keller I have ever been in, I am sure we were the only Brits in there, but had a good time all the same,and it was happy hour so two for one two beers and two wines for 4.50 euros.this is up a side street from the main bus route in to Arenal from Can pastilla. BierKonig was the name of this place.
All said I would recommend this hotel as a budget one but not too sure if I could do two weeks in Can Pastilla, I am sure if you were hiring a car to travel round the Island then would be more apropriate.
For eating out, there are some nice restaurants near the harbour area, didn't find any that I could recommend as they we tried different ones each time we ate out at night and all were ok.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family hotel near the beach of Can Pastilla Palma de Mallorca and close to the airport and next to the Hotel Amic Gala with which it shares facilities and services. Ideal for a beach holiday , but also has pool at the hotel. The perfect location allows to know the places and the people of Can Pastilla , terraces, restaurants , shopping centers, Aquarium, karts and water parks within walking distance , the same as one of the best schools in Surf and Paddle surf of the island. Preferred rooms are definitely the ocean view and therefore I recommend them when you ask us rooms. It has a large terrace with sunbeds and solarium to relax . The free wifi in public areas and if you want more service hired a wifi travel ( professional service that allows you to stay connected across mallorca with one device for only 35 euros a week). Our customers appreciate especially the location and quality price ratio . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Amic Miraflores reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Miraflores Hotel Can Pastilla
- Hotel Amic Miraflores Can Pastilla, Majorca