Stayed here in late May for a week. Hotel is located on a side street just off the main drag. We arrived late due to a problem with our flight. Hotel reception let us into the dining room and allowed us fend for ourselves even though it was well after midnight.The rooms are fairly small and a week would be the maximum I would feel comfortable in one. However they all have large balconies. Rooms are kept very clean by the housekeeping team. Inma on our floor did an excellent job and was always ready to facilitate us. Anything that went wrong was fixed in record time like a shower head that fell on the floor. A new one was installed in less than half an hour. Staff were all very friendly and helpful including Mario in the bar, Anna from Poland in the restaurant and Jesus in reception to name but a few. On the downside the pool area is probably a little small in high season. It is also extremely noisy with aircraft thundering past every few minutes due to it's proximity to the very busy Palma airport. This did not seem to affect some people but it certainly did me. I would strongly advise anyone who is noise averse to get a room not facing the airport which is only a few Kms away. My room faced the airport and whilst it was fine at night with the balcony door closed it was very noisy during the daytime. I would imagine many hotels in this part of Can Pastilla have the same problem. The breakfasts were excellent with something to suit every taste. Hot food such as fried eggs, omelettes, rashers, scrambled egg toast etc was available. Fruit, cold meats and cheeses were plentiful. Two machines supplied various coffees/teas etc while juices were available in other machines. The dinners in the evening operated in much the same way with fresh meat/fish being cooked in front of you whilst you waited. The choice of vegetables was excellent but I was not so impressed with the quality of the meat. Buses to Palma run regularly just a few hundred yards from the hotel. It costs €1.50 to the city but beware the buses can become grossly overcrowded at busy times. There are also designated bicycle lanes that run for miles and you can rent a bike from €5 per day. The fact that the hotel is close to the airport is a mixed blessing. On the one hand you have the noise but on the plus side. your transfer takes about 5 minutes and costs about €15. Overall this hotel offers great value if you opt for the inclusive evening meal but if you find aircraft noise irritating then you would be best advised to look for a hotel further away from the airport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the newly renovated Adults-only hotel JS Palma Stay. Step into your very own oasis of ease, relaxation and typical Mallorquinian hospitality at the four-star JS Palma Stay hotel. Located just a couple of minutes from Palma de Majorca's airport, amidst the popular beaches of Playa de Palma and Can Pastilla, the JS Palma Stay hotel offers convenient location for those visitors keen on combining beach holidays and shopping sprees in Palma's business district. Exploring Palma de Majorca's nightlife, known for its numerous discos, party clubs, lounge bars and many amusement choices, will surely add some fun and joy to your holiday. If you rather enjoy exercizing yourself and practice some sport while on holiday, you will want to do some jogging along Palma's popular beach promenade. It's just a couple of steps off the JS Palma Stay hotel and it embraces almost the complete bay of Palma, reaching from the famous Porto Pi shopping mall to the beach of El Arenal. The beautifully appointed guest rooms cater to the needs of our discerning travellers, featuring modern flatscreen TVs, wireless Internet access and mini-bar. A rich breakfast buffet offers a wide range of choices to energise your day. As an adults-only hotel, the JS Palma Stay offers unparalleled tranquility and privacy, even at the stunning twin-pool area, where you are very much welcome to sip at one of our refreshing cocktail creations sitting at the pool-bar. Free WiFi. If you are planning a weekend break or a short break on Majorca, you will certainly value a short transfer distance to the hotel. The sooner you arrive at your hotel, the more time you will have to relax in your destination. Few hotels on Majorca will match JS Palma Stay's location. Just within spitting distance of the airport, a couple of steps away from Can Pastilla's beach and at walking distance from Palma de Majorca's beach promenade and most popular sights. The adults-only hotel JS Palma Stay offers the perfect starting point for day trips to Palma de Majorca's business district, shopping malls and landmarks. The adults-only hotel JS Palma Stay is a newly renovated 242 rooms 4-star property. All rooms feature a light-coloured and modern design, spreading a welcoming warmth and cosy ambience. Rooms are located in two separate buildings, both equipped with lifts. Due to the proximity to the airport, great care has been taken to provide effective sound insulation. Therefore insulating glass and reinforced window frames are a standard feature in all rooms. Technologic equipment includes flat screen Satellite TV and free wireless Internet access. Comfort features encompass silent air-conditioning, heating and mini-bar, which is daily refilled. Bathrooms are equipped with hairdryer and a set of toiletries. Please contact the reception upon your arrival should you require any special service or equipment not included in this description. We will be more than glad to further assist you. The adults-only hotel JS Palma Stay provides premium-quality accommodation for yourbeach & sun holidays in Can Pastilla, Playa de Palma. The hotel's premises feature Lush gardens Twin pools Sunbeds & sunshades Outdoor whirlpool Amazing wet bar at the main pool New facilities for MICE Various meeting rooms, each of different capacity Food & Beverage services for meetings Audio visual equipment hire service Sauna Turkish bath Hydrotherapy system showers with 3 different types of shower: bucket contrast, sequential bithermal, tropical with aromas. Massage service: two individual massage rooms and one massage room for two people. Hydromassage swimming pool Massage swimming pool: waterfall and lumbar Ice fountain Other relaxation areas for the use of all our clients ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel JS Palma Stay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Orleans Garden Hotel Can Pastilla
- Orleans Garden Can Pastilla
- Hotel JS Palma Stay Can Pastilla, Majorca