All inclusive package is good value with a selection of food to suit everyone. The food is fine but the fruit is very poor quality which is unusual in Spain. The beds could do with upgrading. The hotel switches the air conditioning in the rooms off from 1900-0900 but it is useless anyway! Nice friendly staff but not a lot of english spoken (except at reception) so it is nice to try your Spanish and this is appreciated. Very clean swimming pool and there were always loungers available as no one 'bagged' them with a towel at breakfast! Less than 10 minutes from airport to the hotel which is fab and close to a beautiful long, golden sandy beach with crystal clean sea. All in all you get what you pay for and it is great for an inexpensive short break.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel whala!balmes is a 3 star hotel that offers its clients a pleasant stay by the sea thanks to its superb location on the beach front of the Playa de Can Pastilla, near Playa de Palma. Our restaurant offers breakfast and dinner to our clients. As well as its 120 fully equipped rooms, the hotel has 1 outdoor swimming pool, which includes an area for the children, loungers and umbrellas. At the hotel's restaurant the guests can enjoy a buffet style dining, and there is a snack bar for those who prefer something quick to eat by the pool. The hotel includes a bicycle rental service. WiFi Internet connection is available in all hotel areas. The hotel's proximity to the Palma de Mallorca Airport ( 5 minutes) and the beach, located just a few meters away, make it a perfect destination to enjoy the splendid climate of our island. The City of Palma, is only 10 minutes away from the hotel and it is easily accessed thanks to public transportation. for more information on bus lines and time schedules click here.A fun way to explore the island is doing a bicycle tour on the cycle route linking the Bay of Palma with the City of Palma. The tour offers a great variety of landscapes and environments where you will discover different beaches, restaurants, cultural attractions, etc. The route from Can Pastilla to the Parc de la Mar has a duration of 2.5 hours (round trip) and its approximately 26 km long. For a map of the route click here. We hope you have a nice virtual tour and we are at your disposal for any questions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel whala!balmes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Balmes Hotel Can Pastilla
- Hotel Whala!Balmes Can Pastilla, Majorca