Just returned from a fifteen night stay at this hotel. We had a great room overlooking the street and got the sun in the afternoon. The bathroom however was small and not really suitable for people with disabilities. The staff were brilliant, really friendly and went out of their way to helps the food was very good, plenty of choice and more importantly hot. We stayed on a half board basis and paid for our drinks which were reasonable and served in glasses, however if you are on an all inclusive basis drinks are served in paper cups. The downside of our stay was on our second week the Spanish students arrived approx 150 from Barcelona having finished their exams, they were very noisy and disrespectful to other guests in the hotel, the hotel staff did their best to control the situations there was a security guard at night patrolling the corridors to ensure we got a good nights sleep! If you have a disability please be aware there is no disabled access Into the hotel only steps.Overall we had a lovely time and would definitely stay again although not from mid to end June when the Spanish students arrive
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel whala!balmes is a 3 star hotel that offers its clients a pleasant stay by the sea thanks to its superb location on the beach front of the Playa de Can Pastilla, near Playa de Palma. Our restaurant offers breakfast and dinner to our clients. As well as its 120 fully equipped rooms, the hotel has 1 outdoor swimming pool, which includes an area for the children, loungers and umbrellas. At the hotel's restaurant the guests can enjoy a buffet style dining, and there is a snack bar for those who prefer something quick to eat by the pool. The hotel includes a bicycle rental service. WiFi Internet connection is available in all hotel areas. The hotel's proximity to the Palma de Mallorca Airport ( 5 minutes) and the beach, located just a few meters away, make it a perfect destination to enjoy the splendid climate of our island. The City of Palma, is only 10 minutes away from the hotel and it is easily accessed thanks to public transportation. for more information on bus lines and time schedules click here.A fun way to explore the island is doing a bicycle tour on the cycle route linking the Bay of Palma with the City of Palma. The tour offers a great variety of landscapes and environments where you will discover different beaches, restaurants, cultural attractions, etc. The route from Can Pastilla to the Parc de la Mar has a duration of 2.5 hours (round trip) and its approximately 26 km long. For a map of the route click here. We hope you have a nice virtual tour and we are at your disposal for any questions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel whala!balmes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Balmes Hotel Can Pastilla
- Hotel Whala!Balmes Can Pastilla, Majorca