“a MUST for foodies”

Fins Tapas & Cocktails
Reserve with
Fins Tapas & Cocktails is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 94 Restaurants in Can Pastilla
Price range: US$1 - US$23
Reviewed 29 August 2016

A brilliant hidden gem of Can Pastilla.

Although the street Fin's is on is very unassuming and without the quintessential sea view of most places in the area, the food is amazing! My sister and myself visited here on the last night of our holiday because of the great trip advisor reviews and were certainly not disappointed.

Decor very stylish and minimal, slate plates and candlelight in abundance.

I consider myself a big foodie and I think it was possibly the best meal I've ever had. Menu is very select and fine dining, perhaps not somewhere for children or those who don't want to try something a bit out of the box. Also something to note is that the menu is full sized starters, mains and desserts; not tapas as the name suggests.

We both had the tenderloin for main which was out of this world - cooked perfectly and served with fois gras, a wonderful purée and a crispy roast potato with Spanish rock salt. Best steak I have ever eaten.

As the main was so good we had to try pudding; both opting for chocolate volcano, which was a molten chocolate fondant served with strawberries, homemade vanilla ice cream and crushed toasted hazelnuts. So so good; unfortunately got tucked into it so quickly I didn't get a photo.

Both cocktails that we had were really good too and served very nicely.

Staff very friendly as well as patient and encouraging with us when trying out our Spanish.

Price slightly higher than most places in Can Pastilla but oh so worth it. A must try!!

Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

Our family of 6 ate here last Friday and what a great meal it was! We booked through Tripadvisor as you get 30% off your final bill.
Food was superb, staff were great and the atmosphere was superb! Highly recommend!

Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

My friend and I made it a point to go for dinner there due to the rave reviews; and how bitterly dissapointed we were.
Pros
- well decorated/furnished to a trendy finish.
- the wine we had was not bad.
Cons
- poor service. Our waitress made no attempt to replace cutlery that fell on the floor.
- no view. The restaurant, unlike many others in can pastilla, does not have beautiful views. Though I concede there is nothing they can do about it. It is worth noting if one wants panoramic views of the sea at dusk during dinner.
- menu comprises of actual full portion dishes, not actually tapas as one expects.
- loud and a tad inappropriate music. The music was not well suited to the ambiance of a restaurant, it would have been appropriate for a cocktail bar frequented by a youthful crowd.

In short. We left after our starters and found a lovely spot along the beach serving actual tapas. I am also left thoroughly confused at how this place has achieved its ranking...

4  Thank Tendai T
Reviewed 26 August 2016 via mobile

We went there twice during our stay in Can Pastillo. First time we go lunch set which was scope tasty and big (2 courses and dessert) for reasonable price (13€). Second time it turned out that lunch sets was only till 4pm and staff changed to a guy that freely interpreted my order loosing small difference between potato and tomato ;)

Reviewed 24 August 2016

After reading a few reviews we decided to give Fins a try with my two children aged 11 and 13. Very busy but were quick to get us a table, staff are very attentive and extremely polite. Unfortunately the menu doesn't cater for children but we managed to accommodate their needs. My starter was full of flavour but raw, which I mentioned but they didn't have anymore rice, but they were happy to replace for anything from the menu free of charge. Other than that the food was average and not worth what we paid for it. Came away feeling very disappointed, it looks great but doesn't deliver the wow meal I expected.