Arrived at hotel at 6am after 11 hour delay with RyanAir luckily the reception is 24/7 unfortunately because of the delay we had missed out a day of our holiday and could not be refunded by the hotel. The food was varied each day at lunch and tea time breakfast stayed the same most days but all the food was luke warm at best. Whilst there the soft drinks dispenser broke and the water which were fixed the next day. Staff were friendly and polite bar staff could speak/ understand little english. We had paid for the all inclusive option which ultimately ended up being that you benefited from a ham and cheese sandwich during meals (and that's if there's any left) no other snacks and unlimited soft drinks we were told we could only have one non alcoholic cocktail the rest required extra cash! The did have a local beer on tap that was included so very disappointed with the 'all inclusive not being all inclusive as it would be in other hotels'. The room was spacious modern and very clean. We stayed on the top floor (10th) over the car park. cleaning staff came here at 10am everyday so if u wanted a lie in make sure u put do not disturb in the door the night before however this doesn't stop being woken up by beds being dragged on the wooden floors when they clean. All rooms have a balcony and a sea view, ours had a small fridge however no tea or drink/kettle making facilities. Bathroom was a good size with shower over bath our bathroom had a glass window connected to the other room so you could hear and see things from the occupant in the next room. Most of the other visitors were German only came Across two other English couples. The pool area was quiet plenty of sun loungers but I believe this is because we visited during the quiet season. The pool was empty as it was freezing even at 25C sea front on either side so if you didn't sit next to the glass wall you would get quite chilly because of the breeze. There are beaches just under a mile walk on either side of the hotel we visited both. Hotel short walk away from small town with restaurant and local supermarket most didn't have a English menu so we ended up eating out at pizza place. There is a harbour near by with more cafe type places some shops were closed due to the season. There was a lot of cyclists and runners during our time the town had streets shut off to facilitate a cycling event I believe u could rent these from the hotel. Holiday very suited for people wanting a quiet vacation we asked at the reception for the bus timetables and got a map with the bus stops locally and took to coach to Palma for the day Whig was very enjoyable buses ran frequently and took 45 minutes on average. Overall holiday is very suited for others wishing for a quiet time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel has 198 rooms and they all have a balcony and sea view, a fully equipped bathroom with hair-dryer, air conditioning, a safety deposit box with charge and a TV with satellite dish.. Unbeatable facilities such as a bar, the reception hall, a satellite TV lounge, coin operated internet connection, a restaurant-buffet and a conference lounge for 50 people. There is also a sports zone with 2 tennis courts, a volleyball court, a five-a-side football court, ping-pong, and a garage for bicycles. The hotel has a swimming pool for adults and one for children. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Priceline, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Thb Sur Mallorca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thb Sur Mallorca Hotel Colonia De Sant Jordi
- Hotel Thb Sur Mallorca Colonia De Sant Jordi, Majorca