If like me you usually go to a more commercial resort, you are in for a lovely surprise. Traditional and very relaxing we had a fantastic time and will definitely be going back. The Hotel was modern and clean...had the most gorgeous views and all the staff were extremely friendly. We went half board but you could upgrade to all inclusive on a daily basis which we did a couple of times. There was so much variety on the food and it was all very tasty and beautifully presented. The resort itself is very quiet, no bright lights or loud bars which suited us...20 mins along the coast is the beautiful es trunc beach which is really beautiful. If you want a relaxing time this is the place to go, hiring a car is a good idea but we found enough to do in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel has 198 rooms and they all have a balcony and sea view, a fully equipped bathroom with hair-dryer, air conditioning, a safety deposit box with charge and a TV with satellite dish.. Unbeatable facilities such as a bar, the reception hall, a satellite TV lounge, coin operated internet connection, a restaurant-buffet and a conference lounge for 50 people. There is also a sports zone with 2 tennis courts, a volleyball court, a five-a-side football court, ping-pong, and a garage for bicycles. The hotel has a swimming pool for adults and one for children. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, Odigeo, Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Thb Sur Mallorca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thb Sur Mallorca Hotel Colonia De Sant Jordi
- Hotel Thb Sur Mallorca Colonia De Sant Jordi, Majorca